Thoughts on Wolves?

glad to have made that list i have been asking for that to happen for a year now. wish buzz and josa had them tooo.
anyone who thought those numbers were serious is looking for something to bitch about. mt miller i don't want to start chit with you just buzz and josa queero
i have accomplished my original goal they haven't attacked bhr in a few posts.
see i told you i'd be your huckle barry you can't fight with anyone else if i keep ya occupied fillin you ars holes full of chit.
so lets keep at it maybe others will post real hunting stories without having the pricks bash them because they will be busy here.
i had a personal invite to this site from moosey from m.m. to get away from pricks but it seems they must have gotten the boot from there and ended up here.
i can go to other sites and be respected but whats the fun in that i'll stand up for anyone here when these losers start there chit. if there was any moderators on this site a lot of us would be gone.
when it comes to hunting i do know my chit when it comes to roll over and play dead you guys take the crown. none of you like the wolves eating your elk but yours is a hobby and the wolves real impact is on others livelyhood

Middlton,

If your numbers werent serious why did you post them?

Do you enjoy spreading misinformation or do you just like being a liar?

I think you just like being a liar.

what a bunch of pricks hang here i hope none of you ever shoot a wyoming wolf.
hope we get predator status and that's that. you guys can whine cry and piss and moan all you want. I'm done with it
you all will be voting for hillary i bet.

For some reason everytime I read one of cmiddleton's posts this comes to mind:

geico-cavemen.jpg

to fire you up buzz i like it when you show your true colors.
wyodeerhunter its all in the game these guys like to bash and you are doing your apprenticeship in it too.
these guys are why this site is sooo sloow moosie is fun but buzz you josa and the guy with the list are just arrogant a$$holes who really think we want there opinion.

you left another site because they were pricks? Middleton, sounds like you're the common denominator (if you can't find that in your "dickshunary", I'd be happy to explain it to you).

Not sure if that whitetail was sick or weak like they say only wolves will attack,,,,quite sure that it was after the wolf got done torturing it and then abandoned the kill..

Middleton, more of your "pull it out of your ass numbers". No doubt there were form letters, that I will agree with you on, but....
  1. 69,000 from PETA; prove it
  2. 69,000 repetitive; prove it
  3. not counting ones that were against it; prove it

In 14 pages you have made a pile of accusations with nothing to back it up.

Now I will throw out a number...your IQ is about 20. Similar to some of your statements. I have nothing to back it up, but the more you post, the more credible it appears.;)

now all you have to do is prove some of the statements you have made and make me look the fool. Please carry on.:D

69,000 -72,000 What's the diff. anyways?

I heard it was more like 74,000 emails or letters and 72,000 of them were from Defenders of Wildlife and their supporters and only 2000 of them them were anti introduction or against wolves.

69,000 -72,000 What's the diff. anyways?
Exactly 3,000. Your welcome.

I heard it was more like 74,000 emails or letters and 72,000 of them were from Defenders of Wildlife and their supporters and only 2000 of them them were anti introduction or against wolves.
Once again, just show me proof. Hell I heard about this 575" bull that was killed in the Selway this year. Want to see a picture?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back