Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

This Should Be Interesting

I post this with some apprehension, but at least I get to control what I post here. Thanks for that Randy.

Hind sight is 20-20. I am sorry to say that in my opinion, though Randy most likely provided some more worthwhile content, the show would have been better off without the Solving middle east peace & Rainbows out the ass quotes that were edited in. Considering the lack of context with which they were edited in they are vapid and sound like bitterness.

I watched the program live and was hopeful, because I believed and still do that Randy has respect for the wolf as he does the elk. They both have a place in our wild areas and on the hunt ticket. And, everything we hunt deserves some respect. I think that the first two quotes edited in as they were detract more than the last quote benefited our collective image.

If nothing else, this was a huge learning experience for all not to share with the press or give it much worth. If someone with Randy's media experience can't control the content then those of us with less savvy won't fair any better.

Doug Smith is the only guy who was represented well in my opinion. He came out smelling like a rose.

I post this with some apprehension, but at least I get to control what I post here. Thanks for that Randy.

Hind sight is 20-20. I am sorry to say that in my opinion, though Randy most likely provided some more worthwhile content, the show would have been better off without the Solving middle east peace & Rainbows out the ass quotes that were edited in. Considering the lack of context with which they were edited in they are vapid and sound like bitterness.

I watched the program live and was hopeful, because I believed and still do that Randy has respect for the wolf as he does the elk. They both have a place in our wild areas and on the hunt ticket. And, everything we hunt deserves some respect. I think that the first two quotes edited in as they were detract more than the last quote benefited our collective image.

If nothing else, this was a huge learning experience for all not to share with the press or give it much worth. If someone with Randy's media experience can't control the content then those of us with less savvy won't fair any better.

Doug Smith is the only guy who was represented well in my opinion. He came out smelling like a rose.

I wonder how many minutes of actual interview with Randy there were. I'm sure he had a lot more to say than the 30 seconds or so we got to hear.
There were probably a few more quotes from Randy that didn't make it to air.

I wonder how many minutes of actual interview with Randy there were. I'm sure he had a lot more to say than the 30 seconds or so we got to hear.
There were probably a few more quotes from Randy that didn't make it to air.

My interview was almost two hours.

Randy, is there anywhere we can read the content of just your interview in full? mtmuley

Randy, is there anywhere we can read the content of just your interview in full? mtmuley

I doubt they have that. I don't have it. They would have to transcribe it and convert it to text. Doubt they'll do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back