• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
“Deal with him, Hemingway. Deal with him.”

Attachments

• BD9E3300-8E95-484D-A7D1-BFCC1FDC18DE.png
    BD9E3300-8E95-484D-A7D1-BFCC1FDC18DE.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
This isn't helping.

Unveiling Excellence: The Dickenson Arms Estate Shotgun - A Grouse Hunter's Dream

As an avid grouse hunter with years of experience in the field, I recently had the pleasure of procuring the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun, and it has unequivocally proven itself as the greatest shotgun for grouse hunting ever made. This exceptional firearm seamlessly blends classic craftsmanship with modern firearm production technology, delivering an unparalleled performance that caters specifically to the demands of economically minded grouse enthusiasts.

The first thing that caught my eye was the stunning aesthetic of the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the walnut stock and forend boast a rich, high-grade finish that exudes both elegance and durability. The engraved receiver further adds to its visual appeal, making it a true work of art in the world of shotguns.

What truly sets the Dickenson Arms Estate apart, however, is its outstanding performance in the field. The shotgun features a perfectly balanced design, allowing for quick and precise aiming that is crucial in the dense and challenging terrain where grouse are often found. The lightweight construction of the shotgun ensures that hunters can effortlessly maneuver through the thick cover, enhancing the overall hunting experience.

My Dickenson Arms Estate has a 3 inch chamber in 20 gauge, which provides an ideal balance between power and recoil control. This gauge choice makes it an excellent companion for grouse hunting, where quick follow-up shots may be necessary. The firearm's choke options provide versatility for different shooting situations, allowing hunters to adapt to the varying conditions of grouse habitats. It comes with 5 interchangeable chokes tubes, O, M, F, IC, IC.

One of the standout features of the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun it's crisp trigger pull.

Durability is a hallmark of the Dickenson Arms brand, and the Estate model lives up to this reputation. Constructed with high-quality materials and precision engineering, this shotgun is built to withstand the rigors of grouse hunting season after season. It's a firearm that not only performs exceptionally but also stands the test of time.

In conclusion, the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun is a triumph of design, craftsmanship, and performance. For grouse hunters who demand excellence, this shotgun is without peer. Its exquisite aesthetics, balanced design, and dependable functionality make it the greatest shotgun ever made for grouse hunting. Investing in the Dickenson Arms Estate is not just acquiring a firearm; it's securing a legacy of unparalleled success in the pursuit of these elusive game birds.

Unveiling Excellence: The Dickenson Arms Estate Shotgun - A Grouse Hunter's Dream

As an avid grouse hunter with years of experience in the field, I recently had the pleasure of procuring the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun, and it has unequivocally proven itself as the greatest shotgun for grouse hunting ever made. This exceptional firearm seamlessly blends classic craftsmanship with modern firearm production technology, delivering an unparalleled performance that caters specifically to the demands of economically minded grouse enthusiasts.

The first thing that caught my eye was the stunning aesthetic of the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the walnut stock and forend boast a rich, high-grade finish that exudes both elegance and durability. The engraved receiver further adds to its visual appeal, making it a true work of art in the world of shotguns.

What truly sets the Dickenson Arms Estate apart, however, is its outstanding performance in the field. The shotgun features a perfectly balanced design, allowing for quick and precise aiming that is crucial in the dense and challenging terrain where grouse are often found. The lightweight construction of the shotgun ensures that hunters can effortlessly maneuver through the thick cover, enhancing the overall hunting experience.

My Dickenson Arms Estate has a 3 inch chamber in 20 gauge, which provides an ideal balance between power and recoil control. This gauge choice makes it an excellent companion for grouse hunting, where quick follow-up shots may be necessary. The firearm's choke options provide versatility for different shooting situations, allowing hunters to adapt to the varying conditions of grouse habitats. It comes with 5 interchangeable chokes tubes, O, M, F, IC, IC.

One of the standout features of the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun it's crisp trigger pull.

Durability is a hallmark of the Dickenson Arms brand, and the Estate model lives up to this reputation. Constructed with high-quality materials and precision engineering, this shotgun is built to withstand the rigors of grouse hunting season after season. It's a firearm that not only performs exceptionally but also stands the test of time.

In conclusion, the Dickenson Arms Estate shotgun is a triumph of design, craftsmanship, and performance. For grouse hunters who demand excellence, this shotgun is without peer. Its exquisite aesthetics, balanced design, and dependable functionality make it the greatest shotgun ever made for grouse hunting. Investing in the Dickenson Arms Estate is not just acquiring a firearm; it's securing a legacy of unparalleled success in the pursuit of these elusive game birds.
#chatgpt

Or an increasingly annoyed Will LOL

1701715849396.png

I'm going to quickly hijack this MFer

after an adventurous Saturday in acquiring our Christmas tree that involved almost getting my tundra stuck in a @MtnElk "esk" way (sideways in the road, stuck in two different sets of ruts, with significantly less paint on one side) I chained up (THE FRONTS!!!) and got turned around....

...Sunday I tackled the outdoor lights. After hours of trying to convince these lil bastards
1701718602969.png
to latch onto the ends of the roof shingles, while standing on a 12' orchard ladder embedded in 1 foot of wet snow, sometimes, on the very tip top "rung", while death clutching the eves, in 34 deg rain, I finally plugged in the extension cord expecting to be wow-ed (though without a drum roll) and... nothing. I checked the outlet. totally dead. Relocated half to the garage to check the breaker, not tripped. F that. Tried the other outdoor outlet without much hope, again nothing. I went back and flipped all the breakers back and forth with increasing irritation. Guess what? Still not working. Walk around the house, no other outdoor outlets. Google. Breaker could be bad. Pulled the panel cover, "Use your multimeter..." YT "how to use a multimeter", check. "SON! Get out here and hold this, while I try not to die. If I look like i'm getting shocked tackle me." Completely uneventful. All breaker appear to work. Outlet still doesn't work. Tried swapping breakers that were working for the one I suspected wasn't. Of course not. Walked around the house again. THERE! another outlet in the dog kennel behind the doghouse! GFCI! Reset... "click." Lights on.

"...Hallelujah! Holy Shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

after an adventurous Saturday in acquiring our Christmas tree that involved almost getting my tundra stuck in a @MtnElk "esk" way (sideways in the road, stuck in two different sets of ruts, with significantly less paint on one side) I chained up (THE FRONTS!!!) and got turned around....

...Sunday I tackled the outdoor lights. After hours of trying to convince these lil bastards
View attachment 304710
to latch onto the ends of the roof shingles, while standing on a 12' orchard ladder embedded in 1 foot of wet snow, sometimes, on the very tip top "rung", while death clutching the eves, in 34 deg rain, I finally plugged in the extension cord expecting to be wow-ed (though without a drum roll) and... nothing. I checked the outlet. totally dead. Relocated half to the garage to check the breaker, not tripped. F that. Tried the other outdoor outlet without much hope, again nothing. I went back and flipped all the breakers back and forth with increasing irritation. Guess what? Still not working. Walk around the house, no other outdoor outlets. Google. Breaker could be bad. Pulled the panel cover, "Use your multimeter..." YT "how to use a multimeter", check. "SON! Get out here and hold this, while I try not to die. If I look like i'm getting shocked tackle me." Completely uneventful. All breaker appear to work. Outlet still doesn't work. Tried swapping breakers that were working for the one I suspected wasn't. Of course not. Walked around the house again. THERE! another outlet in the dog kennel behind the doghouse! GFCI! Reset... "click." Lights on.

You can add popping off the front plastic fender of a Tundra to the list of MtnElk-esque things to do to your truck while adventuring in the woods, be it hunting or for a Christmas tree

View attachment 304710

we put up two pre lit wreaths ordered from wayfair that plug into the porch lights sockets straddlilng each side of the garage door. done. no more. i refuse. practical or lazy? dgaf.

i don't even own a ladder. i own a step ladder.

buying a ladder is like buying a bigger house "mo steps mo problems."

...and a W. & C. Scott & Sons double for punctuation.

Folks - this right here is what I'm talking about.

It's a simple statement - not even a complete sentence - yet it conveys at least 3 meanings, one of which embodies the way the the author chose to leave this world.

This is good writing. Be more like Harley, all of you little grubby-fingered, Archie reading simians.

Back on the subject of battery operated chainsaws. I'm currently in the market for a new saw.

@npaden @Dsnow9 Could you cut a whole tree like the ones dropped in your photos into rounds on one battery charge? I've got a bunch of trees on my property that need cutting. So it would be about a week of intense use, then sporadic use from then on out. Not sure if it makes more sense to get another gasser to be able to use it a ton in that one week of heavy cutting, or deal with the annoyance of charging during that week, but end up with a more user-friendly machine in the long run. Make sense?

Back on the subject of battery operated chainsaws. I'm currently in the market for a new saw.

@npaden @Dsnow9 Could you cut a whole tree like the ones dropped in your photos into rounds on one battery charge? I've got a bunch of trees on my property that need cutting. So it would be about a week of intense use, then sporadic use from then on out. Not sure if it makes more sense to get another gasser to be able to use it a ton in that one week of heavy cutting, or deal with the annoyance of charging during that week, but end up with a more user-friendly machine in the long run. Make sense?

When are you doing this? I think I have 5 gas saws. Come get one, or maybe I can trip up in the spring.

Could always live dangerously and go corded and buy a stupid long extension cord ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back