This Guy is a Dandy

I assume this is a pic of the ram. Not sure why it didn’t qualify for the $30k fine.

This was done on a piece of block management that enrolled this year for the first time. Anyone want to take a guess as to how the landowner feels about that option now?

This guy never even walked up to the sheep. He walked out, shot it, turned around and walked to his truck. He knew exactly what he was doing.

This was done on a piece of block management that enrolled this year for the first time. Anyone want to take a guess as to how the landowner feels about that option now?

This guy never even walked up to the sheep. He walked out, shot it, turned around and walked to his truck. He knew exactly what he was doing.
It says he was charged with unlawful possession of a game animal. What's the story there? Went back to retrieve the head? Sad to hear this was a new block management property. That really sucks.

$5k and a two year suspension just don't seem to fit the severity of the crime to me. Curious, how many "spike elk" have you guys seen with antlers that curl like that?

So I can either pay $30k+ and go to alaska or bc to shoot a ram legally, or I can take a chance at a $5k fine and just blast one here... hmmmm

Obviously the statement about mistaken identity is a lie. He knew exactly what he was doing. And the story credited the photo to someone else so I’m sure that’s not the sheep he shot. Fine should 50K or 500K. Nothing like a burned hand to teach you not to play with fire. We’ve got a district judge here’s who’s a hunter. You come in front of him on a game violation and you’re had. Crap like this really pisses me off and these stupid writers call them “hunters.” They’re not hunters, they’re thieving POS violators.

Obviously the statement about mistaken identity is a lie. He knew exactly what he was doing. And the story credited the photo to someone else so I’m sure that’s not the sheep he shot. Fine should 50K or 500K. Nothing like a burned hand to teach you not to play with fire. We’ve got a district judge here’s who’s a hunter. You come in front of him on a game violation and you’re had. Crap like this really pisses me off and these stupid writers call them “hunters.” They’re not hunters, they’re thieving POS violators.
And two year license suspension is not enough. He lied, and if it was the truth, anyone who " mistakes" a sheep for an elk should have their hunting privileges taken away forever. He should not he allowed to hunt (Poach) again.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back