Ohio deer poaching

Bigjay73

That idiot went on several podcasts and sat there and told his story with everyone sitting there admiring the antlers…… What a disgraceful freaking liar. I hope they torpedo him financially.

To make it even more fitting he looks like Gollum from lord of the rings…..

That idiot went on several podcasts and sat there and told his story with everyone sitting there admiring the antlers…… What a disgraceful freaking liar. I hope they torpedo him financially.

To make it even more fitting he looks like Gollum from lord of the rings…..
Do tell? That article doesn’t say anything specific and his version in the article is plausible. How does that make him a Idiot?

Last edited:
Listened to a portion of the huntr podcast and his entire story sounds not believable. Claims he found the deer at 1030am but decided not to take a single phone picture until that evening when his buddies gf could drive from a different town with a camera. Maybe in 1994 before the iPhone but that alone is not likely. Add that to someone having trail cam pics of the deer over 20 miles away alive at the same time he claims to have shot it. Plus the huntr guys have a pinned comment on their video alleging they have word from the dnr he confessed to poaching it

I bet cell phone ping will be his undoing if someone has it on a trail camera 20 miles away. His historical cell tower data will definitely put him in a certain area at the time he says he killed it. JMO
Didn't know that was a thing. Guess I should have.

What really got my attention is how Ohio figures fine amounts for trophy deer. This could be quite expensive for this asshat

Neighbor of mine got pegged by this trophy formula for somewhere near $15K I think ... serves them right..... This kid looks like he could belong to the Brackett gene pool which could help explain the situation lol

Last edited:
I have been a criminal investigator for over 27 years. So many people get caught by their phones. I never understand how people believe they can get away with poaching a trophy animal when there are pictures all over the place of the animal. Their stories are always exposed and they get caught. The old saying “snitches get stitches” comes to mind but…the suspect is the snitch. They can’t help themselves, they poached the animal to get notoriety. That’s what they get but not the way they thought.

I have been a criminal investigator for over 27 years. So many people get caught by their phones. I never understand how people believe they can get away with poaching a trophy animal when there are pictures all over the place of the animal. Their stories are always exposed and they get caught. The old saying “snitches get stitches” comes to mind but…the suspect is the snitch. They can’t help themselves, they poached the animal to get notoriety. That’s what they get but not the way they thought.
Never know who's watching with trail cams these days. We've caught three different neighbors this year hunting on our side. Claimed they got turned around. I hope they never hunt in the mountains if they can't navigate cornfields and hedge rows in the midwest.

Last edited:
I haven't' listened to any of the podcasts that he's been on but I've heard his story is different every time he tells it. He was colorblind in one story but saw bright red blood on the arrow in another, got sheds from the deer from 2 different people, etc. Supposedly he waited until the next day to track it but all the pics of him and the deer are at night.

I haven't' listened to any of the podcasts that he's been on but I've heard his story is different every time he tells it. He was colorblind in one story but saw bright red blood on the arrow in another, got sheds from the deer from 2 different people, etc. Supposedly he waited until the next day to track it but all the pics of him and the deer are at night.
Smooth criminal.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back