Think I'm gonna puke

Damn draht, that is super chitty. You know, I've wondered why the GPS manufacturers don't password protect the units to add that extra level of security in case something like this happens.

GPS was found!!!!

Got word when I got home tonight. I put up some signs on hwy 83, clear down to the Condon merc. Also had some people looking out for it.

Unreal. Going to get the story tomorrow.

I have no words.

Thanks Oak, gonna figure this out.

Not much of a story, I just stopped a couple places for work. I knew where I had it last between stops as I had to put new batteries in. Turned out it was left in a barn where we had a meeting. I set it down in the worst possible place. God knows I didn't even remember taking it in there. I thought I left it on the bumper of the suv and it bounced out along the driveway or the hwy. The folks who own the barn found it the next day.

Pretty dumb, very lucky.

Wow, lucky! Glad you found it and it worked out. Save those coordinates as stated above.

Is a GPS, anything like a compass, or even knowing which way is North? LOL!!!!!! ;) Down here, we learn our way around the swamps at an early age, a GPS unit wouldn't survive 10 minutes in the water we hunt in down here!!!! I would love to be able to go out West and hunt where a GPS would be a neccessary item. More power to you guys who have those opportunities! BTW, sorry for your loss, maybe you'll get lucky and some honest person will find it and get in touch with you!!!!!!!!!!!!:hump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back