Caribou Gear Tarp

Things to do around casper

My Buddy does fish alot and Umpires Baseball Games in the Summmer Other than that I don't Know what . I would be at the Bar I guess..........BOB!

The fishing looks awesome out there. No first hand experience but the North Platte looks like it should be full of fish. Sniper School says there's a ratty strip club there that he "had a beer" in on his way through town. He's a connoisseur of adult entertainment - Kinda like a Yelp for that stuff.

Must be talking about Northern Dreams! That place is a hoot just to drive by on the interstate.

If people want to fish the Platte, the section just below Pathfinder dam is great for sight fishing, but the fish are very educated and difficult to catch. I hooked into a really nice rainbow on the fly rod there, but I couldn't land it.

In addition to some of the other cultural and historical attractions mentioned, I'd add the Historical Trails museum on the hill by the Event Center. Do the Mormon handcart simulator and imagine pulling one of those halfway across the country if you want to feel very humbled.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back