Things found while hunting!!

browtine

Administrator
I have found a pair of bino's, Lense caps, hunting knifes....

Lets here what you have found!

Found a couple lesbians making out on a log one time while bow hunting. Guess I am not too sneaky, they caught me stalking in for a closer look. They boogied, but forgot a pair of sun glasses. Guess that is about all I have ever found.

Nemont said:
I found $20 and a hunttalk hat not the hunters orange one either

Nemont
Yea right.. did you really find a hunt talk hat?? I happened to lose mine in MT this year. What would the odds be........

I found elk, deer, antelope, bear, moose, grouse, fox, coyotes, hawks, eagles, owls, wolves, turkeys and a partrige in a pear tree while hunting.

Found an old pack saddle, canvas panniers mostly rotten. nothing but an old Ka-Bar knife inside. Steel was rusted, handle rotted off.

Found an old prospectors cabin waaaay back in there. Better said it was the remains of a cabin. It was only about 10x10 and the stone fireplace was intact. I poked around for a while and while stepping over the rotten log wall scuffed up an obisidian arrow head that was imbedded in the wall. Made me wonder if Mr. prospector had met his demise with an arrow. There was a caved in mine shaft about 30 yards from the cabin.

I need to get back in there and do some more exploring and take some pics.

My brother-in-law and I found an old airplane crash once while scouting.

When I was a kid I lost a sling shot off the horn of the saddle and was pissed but about 15 years later, I was deer hunting and looked down to see the very same wrist rocket I had lost years earlier. I was happier than a puppy with two peters let me tell ya!

I've found turkey calls, flashlights, knives, bullets, etc., but nothing compares to two lesbos going at it!

Warren my good hunting buddy found an Old 30/30 once on a hunting trip. He thought it was smart to tear it apart and Restore it. Hell I offered him $100 jsut to leave it alone but he tried and realized it was to pitted. Anyways, he said he's gonig to get an Old Stock and try to build it but I know his to do list is like mine and That won't ever happen ;)

Could you imaging losing a Gun while hunting ? OHHH wait, I've done that !!!!! |oo |oo |oo

By the way Mtmiller, lesbos making out on a log? Where in the heck were you hunting?????????

Never found anything but I have lost a lot of stuff. BTW the Lesbo story is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a teenager I stumbled upon an Genuine Nebisco Hourse drawn wagon, the kind that had the curved roof to protect the Driver. It was surrounded by huge pine trees as far as the eye could see, whenever I would be out shooting Limb Rats and it would rain I would head to the wagon. All of that was cut over, I always wondered if the got that thing out of the woods or just crushed it. John

Unfortunetly I have lost more then I have found. Bushnell spotter, antelope decoy, right glove (always the right glove about 50 of them too) and clothes. I'm waiting for the guy that always losses his left glove then we can recoop half our loses.

I have found packs ( with knives, bullets, food), indian artifacts, and clothes. Nothing special. But if you want to find cool stuff just follow me around. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back