Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Thieves Suck!!

Im with you Big Fin...............I just had a treestand and two 3d archery targets stolen in the last two weeks. All i can say is whoever i find in or near Bozeman, MT shooting at at a mackinzie sheep and antelope target better be ready to pull their teeth out of their throat...............anyone who can give me any information to the culprits will get a free showing of someone getting the chit beat out of them. They stole them out of my yard saturday night right off Valley Center Road...................fuggin azzholes.

So as of 8-9-08 all five of out game cameras we had out are gone. I talked with a buddy today that had two out in the same unit as myself, his are now gone.

I've run into this same problem. Fortunately, they didn't take the camera, just stole my cards. What would happen if we hung the cameras high and angled down? Then take your ladder with you. They'd have to cut the tree down to get the camera.

Just trying to be creative. What else could we do?

Missed this post while on vacation Stan...really sucks. Lotta work and dough for naught.

I saw a 'dirty tricks' thread on another forum. Have heard of heli hazing, dryer sheets on the perimeter of private property, horseback hazers..etc. This sounds like someone who might think they're gaining an edge by limiting others.

Should I send you one? Because I think you could have revenge..
220_conibear.jpg

I can't believe how much that crap is happening. Somebody is going to get caught doing it and is going to get hurt.

I can't believe how much that crap is happening. Somebody is going to get caught doing it and is going to get hurt.

It's pretty annoying for sure. From reading a few of the other sites, it appears to be bad this year.

It seems that AZ and UT are where most of the "thieves" live, not shocking. The amount of dirtbags in my native state amaze me..............

damned Illegal immigrants I bet!

Damn, that sucks about all the cameras. THere have been a bunch around Payson coming up missing also. They caught one of the thieves a few years ago and it happened to be a teacher at one of our schools. When you catch them I think a present is in order, maybe a necktie, maybe a Peruvian Neck-tie.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back