There Will Be Blood

Dinkshooter

I was hoping 8 hours of solid sleep would let me forget. No such luck, I still woke up feeling like I was molestation victim. Before you even so much as think about seeing this movie, try this instead: Eat a dozen jalapeno peppers and take a overdose of Ex-Lax. The 3 hours on the toilet with you ass on fire will be time better spent.

I don’t have TV so I never see any movie previews, so there is always a chance of getting taken, but dam. Small theatre and by the time it was ¾ over most everyone had walked out. I have never seen that before. Top 5 worst movies I will ever see in my lifetime.

I just hope I can save someone else from the pain.

The 3 hours on the toilet with you ass on fire will be time better spent.

now thats a review!
good job Dink.

Classic review Dink. Thanks for the heads up. Preview made it look like a cool western.

So what is with the audio clip I keep hearing on the radio -

" I drink your.....milkshake! I drink it up!!!!

Sounds like a crazy man....

That is near the end, although you will feel like your in there for 2 more hours.

Hopefully by the post so far I have saved people/other victims at least $100.

I saw it last week and didn't think it was that bad. Daniel Day Lewis was cracking me up. He was about as anti-social as me. :D

Before you even so much as think about seeing this movie, try this instead: Eat a dozen jalapeno peppers and take a overdose of Ex-Lax. The 3 hours on the toilet with you ass on fire will be time better spent.

I saw it last week and didn't think it was that bad.

so how bad was it?.........maybe only eat a half dozen? or you liked it?:confused:

so how bad was it?.........maybe only eat a half dozen? or you liked it?:confused:

It was entertaining enough that I didn't keep looking at my watch waiting for it to end, and I think it's about 2.5hrs long.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back