Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

The View my Wife see's most of the time (CLEAN)

Moosie

Grand poopa
me.sized.jpg

Nice backside,if I get you a little sheep suit will you go huntin with me?
hump.gif
But you have to promise to go bhaaaaaa.....bbhhaaaaa
shhh.gif

I'm calling BS!!! This is a staged photo. There's a glass of milk and not a coke. I'm betting there's a can of coke present more often than a glass of milk!
wink.gif

shave a bald spot on the back of that boys melon and my wife would think its me!!

Pointer, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coke !! Heck, I like Pepsi too.. Drink Way to much of it... But at night, I love my Cookies (Chocolate Chip) and milk. Chocolate bars is my favorite, I get cravings like a Pregnant women for it, My wife said She's never seen anything like it
smile.gif
So it wasn't a Staged photo.

Schmalts, Only difference is I have no Fish on the wall ....YET :
shhh.gif

QD, I've been Hitting so many sites and So many places bringing in So many people that I haven't had time to look @
hump.gif
... Although I think Tonight my wife is gone so I might take a Peak in the Adult section .....
shhh.gif

DelW .. I should Set up a Web cam looking at my back on what I post.. HOW funny would that be.. THEN I could put a hit counter (Tracker) on it and Watch how many people were watching me as I type crap on the NET
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
HAHA ! I bet the Numbers would Blow some people away ...
shhh.gif

No shit web cams are cool, we used to have a blast with them, Its totally amazing what you can get people to do on a cam....
eek.gif

Delw

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back