The Rude Buck

#fugginwarriorz

Why would someone broadcast a video of such stupidity? Anyone spending time in the backcountry who does not pack a basic first aid kit and know a bit about usage ... is a fugginidiot! Did it not occur to him that a quick clean up (snow seen in background if nothing else) and a compression bandage of some sort would stop bleeding.
First grade first aid 101. Do we have to start testing "warriors" on basics before allowing them to use / abuse public land?!

#fugginwarriorz

What a pu$$y! My son broke his arm at school last year and when the school nurse called my wife, my wife said tell him to tough it out until after school. He went to the hospital and got a cast about 6 hours later.

This guy acted like he was going to bleed out because he scratched his arm.

Is Zac the guy that had to be airlifted out from a scratch on his arm while shed hunting?

I believe that dude got airlifted out because he got scared and went chicken. I have witnessed someone disproportionately panic about something very manageable if they were to just calm down, but instead they folded like a cheap tent. The difference between that situation and his, was he had no one to tell him to snap out of it and quit being a @#$%.

What he did have was the ability to cry uncle with the press of a button. It's kind of interesting. 30 years ago, he probably just would have had an unpleasant walk out. In modern times, he had SAR come and get him.

I think @antlerradar could take note of the self created shed hunting videos and start his very own YouTube channel. There a number of Bozeman creative marketing content producers that could provide equally riveting musical score and videography editing, for a nominal fee.
My tech savvy son suggested this a few mouths back. I put the hammer down on that idea quick.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back