MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The Rude Buck

I realize it's been a few years since the harvesting of this total classic looking mountain beast. Social media has been on me like a fly on a turd. You wouldn't comprehend the challenges of staying on the DL during times of trophy hunting superiority such as this.

First, @shrapnel called local law enforcement on me, and pushed the hunttalk "report" button claiming I used a stolen 25-32 wrist action antique rifle. This is total bs and he may not like what I have posted, but I do want all the large rifle primers he may own. Reminiscing on the taking of the Rude buck, I can only thank the Lord above that my mouth was closed during the trophy photo session.

And then there's @FoodIsMemories who's desperately looking to meet me around town. Heck, it's only his brother's hunting spot along the road and he's not tirty inches tall. (close, though) I didn't mean to bring this mountain to light for local shoulder season hunters.

For those of you wanting to see the Rude buck in person - Phuck off. I caped him, but only partially, to about the C6 vertebra, left the rest to the taxidermist. He's ready to be preserved and remembered for generations to follow.

Do all my followers prefer for me to stick to hunting content, or do you prefer Gear Sales? Just curious.

#HuntingIsConservation
Too many green cans bud.. I can hardly understand.

I don’t have a brother…
and people that act like you deserve to get popped in the mouth sometimes.
Keeps ya humbled down…
which bucks the rude one? 🤣
You remind me of my dad when he’s been drinking.. talkin in riddles at midnight….

I realize it's been a few years since the harvesting of this total classic looking mountain beast. Social media has been on me like a fly on a turd. You wouldn't comprehend the challenges of staying on the DL during times of trophy hunting superiority such as this.

First, @shrapnel called local law enforcement on me, and pushed the hunttalk "report" button claiming I used a stolen 25-32 wrist action antique rifle. This is total bs and he may not like what I have posted, but I do want all the large rifle primers he may own. Reminiscing on the taking of the Rude buck, I can only thank the Lord above that my mouth was closed during the trophy photo session.

And then there's @FoodIsMemories who's desperately looking to meet me around town. Heck, it's only his brother's hunting spot along the road and he's not tirty inches tall. (close, though) I didn't mean to bring this mountain to light for local shoulder season hunters.

For those of you wanting to see the Rude buck in person - Phuck off. I caped him, but only partially, to about the C6 vertebra, left the rest to the taxidermist. He's ready to be preserved and remembered for generations to follow.

Do all my followers prefer for me to stick to hunting content, or do you prefer Gear Sales? Just curious.

#HuntingIsConservation
And don’t worry! I Don’t call the police!

Too many green cans bud.. I can hardly understand.

I don’t have a brother…
and people that act like you deserve to get popped in the mouth sometimes.
Keeps ya humbled down…
which bucks the rude one? 🤣
You remind me of my dad when he’s been drinking.. talkin in riddles at midnight….
How do you even find time to hunt you must stay busy driving around town delivering all these ass beatings.

Had to backtrack to verify the pic.
I was pretty certain my buck from this year would take the belt from the champ.
KO'd in the first round. I have zero IG mojo, my achilles.
Don’t underestimate the Rude buck. Meat for days!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back