MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The One And Only................... Laffin

B

BIG STICK.

For those that don't know, I'll be helping you folks out when it comes to rifles...................... STICK

I leave you window lickers alone for this long and thus is all thou can fabricate...................... Laffin

Greenhorn I'll continue to surpass your visions of what you're life could have been.........

For you ****tards that want to see what a real man can accomplish come on over to www.asrealasitgets.net It's were the men reside and the windowlickers hide wishing I'd toss them my scraps.

Greenhorn I'll continue to surpass your visions of what you're life could have been.........

For you ****tards that want to see what a real man can accomplish come on over to www.asrealasitgets.net It's were the men reside and the windowlickers hide wishing I'd toss them my scraps.

You can't handle real men there douchbag, that is why your gay bitch Blake bans us all.

In your feeble mind you attempt to process more than is possible.........

Doesn't look quite right...might look more authentic if you type with your heels.

not Big Stick huh?
Damn, how much of a loser are you when emulating a gelded midget is a step up!:confused::eek:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back