The New Cam Hanes Flick

I get the vibe his buddy Roy was a silent killer and a real OG. Cam, not so much. A true narcissist, I’m surprised Roy hunted with
First, the cinematography was unbelievably good. As good as any hunting vid I’ve ever seen. Kudos there. Fantastic editing and the only way I could keep watching.

“This is my destiny.” “No rifles or pistols, none of that bullshit.” “I’m not afraid to die.”

😂😂😂

Makes a poor shot. Therefore needed reinforcements. Then frustrated that the guide needed to save his bacon.

Back to the, “this is my destiny, I’m prepared to die” yada yada. He folds faster than a cheap lawn chair at 50:18 seconds when the bear gets up. Cam hits

Pretty sure Cam is like 5’8” which could explain some of this. Don’t ever mess with a bantam rooster! 😉

I just watched the Stuck N the Rut 133 where Tana kills a brown bear in AK with her bow. What a difference in films! No crazy bravado about being a predator that is willing to die in her hunt for a brown bear. Just a cool video showing her make a great shot on a bear that didn't have to be killed by a rifle.

Cams view on carrying guns during a hunt bothers me...he says he doesn't carry one because he is ok with dying and getting eaten which is goofy to me and sounds corny, but then when he hunts around dangerous game, he usually had Roy behind him with a 45-70 and then now in this hunt with a full arsenal behind him. I dont know, I am sure he had a guide with a rifle behind him when he went to Africa. Reminds me of celebrities' not thinking we should carry guns but has a full security team. Its easy to say those things when he is hunting in Oregon or his huge dollar private resorts, Rogan and him go to but it seems to change when he is around the animals we carry guns for.

plus when he says his destiny was interrupted because of a gun and should of gotten ate? I dont know about anyone else but I dont think my destiny was to become bear poop and never see my family again...
I'm sure, regardless of what his client wanted, that guide isn't putting his gun away when he has a wounded bear within 50 yards.

Not trying to defend Cam, never met the guy, but how many dudes would be willing to walk up to a wounded grizzly with only a bow in hand and get within 10 yards to try and get a kill shot. He wanted the hunt to end it on his terms, it didn't. So be it.

I appreciate @Nameless Range bringing this to a forefront for thoughtful discussion on how commercialized hunting has become. I to do not like how commercialized its become. For sure there are too many people trying to sell t-shirts off killing wildlife, I don't know if that takes away for how hard this guy has worked to be where he is at.

I'm sure, regardless of what his client wanted, that guide isn't putting his gun away when he has a wounded bear within 50 yards.

Not trying to defend Cam, never met the guy, but how many dudes would be willing to walk up to a wounded grizzly with only a bow in hand and get within 10 yards to try and get a kill shot. He wanted the hunt to end it on his terms, it didn't. So be it.

I appreciate @Nameless Range bringing this to a forefront for thoughtful discussion on how commercialized hunting has become. I to do not like how commercialized its become. For sure there are too many people trying to sell t-shirts off killing wildlife, I don't know if that takes away for how hard this guy has worked to be where he is at.
I thought it was a very asinine arrogant and very unsafe move on his part. The guide is saying wait wait. He said no I got it I got it. Then the bear charges and the guide shoots it, and he's yelling F*ck F*ck. I think he thought his little peen syndrome would work on a wounded grizz.

His whole mantra of no one cares work harder is annoying. He cares so much about social media. He posted like 6 times about a black bear hunt last week. Then goes through the comments and is a complete arrogant prick to his followers. He cares a lot.

I will also say on the pack out when reflecting on the guide shooting it and him saying his "destiny was interrupted" what a douche.

Haters going to hate. Cam is a mountain running savage killer. He would have grabbed that bear by the balls and kicked his ass

His whole mantra of no one cares work harder is annoying. He cares so much about social media. He posted like 6 times about a black bear hunt last week. Then goes through the comments and is a complete arrogant prick to his followers. He cares a lot.
I’m so bummed to have been blocked by him, truly enjoyed watching that Instagram acct. let me guess a guided bear hunt over bait?

Glad to see he’s using a bow as he’s a real bow hunter and bowhunting is what it’s all about.

View attachment 278723
A lot of guys are talking ish on here, but I’d like to see them attempt to harvest the most dangerous animal on earth with archery equipment.
To even be able to get an arrow in something like that is impressive.
Thank you for showing him the respect he deserves.

From what ive seen he was more tame when his buddy was around. Bummer that he lost his best friend, I dont evy that. But just a guess I think Roy probably behind closed doors would say something. Now all he has is these friggin weirdos around him and nobody to bring him down to size. I'm sure he has always been a nut, but Ill bet his buddy roy gave him a batch of crap for it.

I'm sure I am about to hear it for this. But Joe Rogan is a good example too. He gets around anybody but his comedian buddies an he gets treated like a god. But when he is around his close comedian friends that knew him from when he was a brand new comic, its very different. The human comes out and he becomes a more genuine person.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back