The New Cam Hanes Flick

There’s no doubt that Cam is an athlete and a skilled hunter. But it’s hard to watch someone who idolizes themself like he does. We are all prone to do this to some extent, but he puts in on display so prominently, it’s hard to stomach.
Proverbs 16:18 says, “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.” Cam may want to brace himself.

I usually don’t say anything if I don’t have something positive or productive to the conversation. With that said, I believe you all have captured my already formed opinion on said “bro” and his living associates. And I appreciate your snippets describing the film so I don’t have to waste an hour of my time or give that arrogant a$$ any extra views or clicks.

So if I’m the guide with the gun walking up on a wounded bear and my client dishes me this “I’m prepared to die” BS, I think I’d first of all have a hell of a time not breaking into laughter at how fuggin retarded he sounds and secoundly I’d have a hell of a hard time not stepping back and saying, go get ‘em tiger…

People like Aiden deserve a pedestal. People like cam deserve the toilet bowl. When it comes to hunting anyways.

I don't often watch hunting videos - but there are far better viewing options when considering how to spend 58 minutes of your life.

The beast mode, keep hammering, not afraid of death, BOWHUNTERS are special BS is complete, I'm embarrassed for you, utter, garbage.

Here's a much better Alaska archery bear hunt video. No jackassery and clearly better hunting and abilities with a compound bow.

If you have the time, this one is pretty crazy and a very impressive hunting story A little long and emotional, but if extra huge mule deer trip your trigger, very much worth a watch.

Last edited:
It's a technology a hell of a long way from something more primal, and I think this puritan perspective on this type of "bowhunting" being something far removed from other types of hunting isn't compelling to me. I'm not trying to start a debate that has happened ad nauseum on here, just thinking that such a high horse may actually be a dessicated carcass.

This 100%. And besides, killing an OTC bull over 300" with a rifle, post rut, on public, is more difficult anyways.

it was really refreshing to hear rogan talking to rinella on the meateater podcast and rogan was like, and i paraphrase:

"yes, i concede, rifle hunting bulls on public land is more often than not 100% harder than the bow hunting i do, no doubt. but for me, the experience i get from getting to bow hunt unpressured bulls is unlike anything else and that's what makes it so special. not that it's harder or that i think i'm better, because it's obvious that success on public land is absolutely harder for the guys that make it happen."

this was while they were talking about how bow hunting nilgai is not actually a good idea after their experience and rogan would rather hunt them with a rifle going forward.

cam would throw himself into a glacier crevasse before being caught saying such words.

Last edited:
it's got lots of views, but I'm guessing it will never have as many views as 2 chicks and 1 cup.

Amen. That gem will stand the test of time. Buddies invited me over for poker a couple years back. They were
being smart-asses not coming to the door to let me in out of the rain, after I knocked and wrung the door bell.
So I fired up 2 girls 1 cup and held my phone up to their "ring" door bell camera. It notified him and his wife on
the ring app on both of their phones. He came jogging to the door to let me in. I don't play games, I'm a child :LOL:

This 100%. And besides, killing an OTC bull over 300" with a rifle, post rut, on public, is more difficult anyways.
I watched one of his Utah hunts a couple years ago. The amount of bugling and elk was crazy; I’d assume some game farm hunts are harder

Nothing brings me more anxiety than carrying an elk tag into Montana's general rifle season....

2 Girls 1 cup, Cam Haynes....WTF happened to this thread lol?
7 pages in we should probably add a discussion of merkin...

He prolly could of got another arrow in him and or avoided the charge if 8 people hadn't run into the brush like a herd of Buffalo. Not sure yelling "hey bear" was a good thing at that point as well. It's almost like someone wanted it to charge.

Right after the charge his reaction seemed sincere, disappointment in himself but accepting of what happened, then that ramble while packing out makes it a Rotten Tomato.

The guide was cool as cucumber!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back