The New Cam Hanes Flick

not only is cam ruining hunting, he's ruining trail running.

the race i ran last fall that was a trail half was pretty filled up with bulky brochachos with their backwards flat brims and with their ultra running vests and extra water bottles.

ultra vests and extra water bottles for a half? please. maybe if you suck. maybe, you get so dehydrated running a few miles because of those 50 extra lbs of peck muscles.

Last edited:
I hadn’t paid attention to any of his stuff in ages. Had to check out his Instagram after reading this. How does someone who stays so busy all day long have the time to comment so much on all his posts? He shows up immediately to comment each time someone says something negative about him.

I hadn’t paid attention to any of his stuff in ages. Had to check out his Instagram after reading this. How does someone who stays so busy all day long have the time to comment so much on all his posts? He shows up immediately to comment each time someone says something negative about him.
I saw a comment yesterday questioning what he was saying. A few days ago he posted a video of Joe rogans bow and him shooting it outside. Yesterday he posts a video saying this is the first time joe rogans bows been shot outside. He got called out for it and he said “quit playing gotcha, you think I post these in order”

“To me the blood splatter design represents our hard work, effort, and sacrifice. It’s about the blood we sometimes have to shed to achieve our goals and push through,” Hanes said. “It’s representative of our blood. There’s also a glossy clear coat on there that represents tears. Not my tears, I’m a f*#@ing man, but the tears of my family, who vaguely remember a time before social media when I wasn’t off making meaningful eye contact with my own reflection in the mirror while doing bear squats and pinching my nipples 100% of the time.”
— Cam Hanes
Best edit ever. You win the internet today sir!! That’s funny right there.

I can’t help but wonder if the bear hunt would have turned out differently if Cam was wearing those awesome
Sneakers. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can’t help but wonder if the bear hunt would have turned out differently if Cam was wearing those awesome
Sneakers. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Anyone know that kid’s outdoor school/camp song from childhood?

The other day,
I met a bear
In tennis shoes
A dandy pair
…..
He said to me
Why don’t you run?
Cause I see
You ain’t got any gun
——————————

For this song, put the shoe in the other foot, as it were, and this is not completely unlike Cams movie. Except cam would not run?

Left my honest opinion about his shoes, and his 100 yd bow shots with Joe Rohan’s bow, and his staff or him reported me and had my Insta shut down. Haha. One would think you’d need thicker skin to keep hammering

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back