The Mayor Goes Hunting

“I’ll be seeing it in a few weeks on the morning of Thanksgiving Day, because in 2019 in rural Michigan, you cannot stop a man from going deer hunting with his husband’s father,” he said in front of thousands of cheering Democrats on November 1.

Good for Pete

"..........you cannot stop a man from going deer hunting with his husband’s father,"...........

A quote of the year:ROFLMAO:........... If Mayor Pete somehow unexpectedly advances as far as Orange Chump did, ShiteFart news will make billions..........

Packed a bull out today, thought I'd cap a good day with participating in a to-be-doomed thread.
Yeah, I know, muley;) .....

Honestly I’m not going to vote for a presidential candidate because they hunt or don’t hunt... but it’s nice to see a candidate carve some time out to do something with there spouse’s family.

I think one of the few glimpses we get at a candidates true character is when we see how they treat their spouse.

wllm1313, I never really thought much about that, but you have a point there. Going back the last half dozen presidents, there may be something to that.

So, you are legitimizing the fact that this fool is married to a man? LMAO! That is not a spouse. It is a partner and nothing more. He is just another demoturd that is trying to show that he is on the side of the hunters. Pure caca de toro and he will immediately start trying to take your guns away. There are none of those fools that can touch our fantastic president Trump. MAGA 2020! Start crying libtards. LMAO!

Pull your head out......

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you are legitimizing the fact that this fool is married to a man? LMAO! That is not a spouse. It is a partner and nothing more. He is just another demoturd that is trying to show that he is on the side of the hunters. Pure caca de toro and he will immediately start trying to take your guns away. There are none of those fools that can touch our fantastic president Trump. MAGA 2020! Start crying libtards. LMAO!

Soon to be locked when a dude sinks to name calling.

I'm not legitimizing anything, people legitimize or de-legitimize themselves by how the treat others.

If Pete treats the person he loves with respect that says a lot to me about his character.

I do not respect those who treat their spouses like crap and or demonstrate time and again everything they do is self serving.

This is not a thinly veiled attack on our current president, both parties have promoted some pretty awful people to the highest office.

It's gonna be a long hard haul through life with an outlook like this.

My niece is a combat medic who put kids and soliders back together after the Taliban blew them up at a FOB in Afghanistan. She has PTSD because of that. She's queer as hell and if she wants to marry a lady and call her her wife, I'm gonna be just fine with that. She went in queer, and everyone on her base knew it, and they loved her because she was doc. Who she loved didn't matter, only her skills as a medic. That's how life should be.

Good for Mayor Pete. I'm not terribly pleased with his take on some issues, but it's nice to see a man display some traditional family values and spend time outdoors with their inlaws. I'd love to spend some time with my Father in Law in the woods. Can't wait for it to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heddenbk
Back