The Hunt is On

This is my favorite thread to follow this year. I'm not sure if its the quality of writing or photography or just the genuine nature of seeing things though the eyes of a new adult hunter rather than the norm of watching someone who very experienced pursuing lofty trophies.

There are a lot of things you are observing that few people pick up on so quickly like the overall experience and the personal value of how a hunt is successful. Its a very cool perspective, keep us in loop as you continue through your hunting adventures.

You are on your way! If we would be giving out badges, you would have already earned your first couple! Believe it or not, you are no longer a rookie. before long, someone will ask you for advice! Now you know what things you need to work on and you have most of a year to do it. By the way, practicing gets even more fun when you start to understand how that will directly affect your hunt! nice job and keep us informed on what you do to improve your skills.

Thanks everyone! I was totally off the online grid in the city for a few days (Funny how that works) but reading these messages today made my day. It was such a transformative experience and it's amazing how much I feel I pulled from the little time I spent out there.

Hoping to get out on small game and turkeys in the spring! And I heard from a little bird that there are still deer tags to be had in some restricted areas. Maybe it's time to clean up my shotgun :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back