Caribou Gear

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking your head in the sand is not a good strategy when theres people controlling the sandbox.

We need to know it all. The government needs a good cleaning of traitors, the simple man song way. Alphabet agencies, politicians, lawyers, judges - no tolerance for corruption or any violations of the constitution. Same goes for the media and controlling parties of guilty major corporations.

Watch this:

The political military industrial media complex. Its getting deeper. Start digging out of the sandbox if you want to stay free. @TwistedSage said it right.
It’s not a sandbox, it’s a sidewalk with a kid playing with ants. Maybe at one time they were fire ants, but nothing but harmless black ants today.

Have at it brother! May peace find you.

My wife bought me this shirt for Christmas, soon as she washed it shrunk about 2 sizes. She started wearing it around the house. Often my daughters go in our closet and borrow my wife’s clothes. Few weeks ago before school I hear my wife scolding my 14 y/o “absolutely not” “go change now”. lol. I still don’t think she has a clue what she was doing wrong.

View attachment 318810
Now that is funny dad!!

No one you'd want to lead wants to lead you. Mostly because of the thoughts, ideas, opinions, expressed in this thread.

The are piles of great, competent, highly-capable leaders that would rather pan for pennies than run for office.

The lost of decency and respect as accepted and unspoken rules further undermines the ability to recruit quality candidates.

No one you'd want to lead wants to lead you. Mostly because of the thoughts, ideas, opinions, expressed in this thread.

The are piles of great, competent, highly-capable leaders that would rather pan for pennies than run for office.

The lost of decency and respect as accepted and unspoken rules further undermines the ability to recruit quality candidates.
Yep, that leaves us with complete Narcissists as the only people willing to put themselves out there and have their lives torn to pieces, picked apart, slandered, etc. And it’s 💯 our own damn fault. I think that’s a big part of the Trump appeal, he just doesn’t seem to give any f&@!’s about what gets thrown at him, he just keeps coming.

I think that’s a big part of the Trump appeal, he just doesn’t seem to give any f&@!’s about what gets thrown at him, he just keeps coming.
He has also done more to undermine decency and respect than anyone else.

There are so many impressive examples that support this dichotomy we see in politics is mostly fabricated, that we all (including politicians) most just want what's best for our friends and family, to leave the country better than we found it.

It wasn't very long ago when a dying republican asked that the democrat that defeated him, give his eulogy. It speaks to both of their characters.

Or,

"When I came to Washington, I hadn’t the slightest idea that I would eventually have a strong working relationship with and love for the man that I came to fight,” [Orin] Hatch recalled in 2018. “And if you would have told me that he would become one of my closest friends in the world, I probably would have suggested that you need professional help.” In reference to Ted Kennedy [flaming liberal].

I have no hope that the democrats will ever produce a quality candidate again, or at least I don't see how in the near term. But the republican party has that capacity. It could produce another McCain, Romney, Reagan; someone that is first and foremost a quality human being, but it is stuck this current rut, glorifying a narcissistic asshole.

Oh, and NOBODY has been charged with insurrection…the correct term now is riot.
Seditious Conspiracy. Charge and convicted.
Enrique Tarrio -22 years
Jeremy Bertino -3 years (plea deal)
Ethan Nordean -18 years
Joe Biggs -17 years
Stewart Rhodes - 18 years
Kelly Meggs - 12 years

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I think that’s a big part of the Trump appeal, he just doesn’t seem to give any f&@!’s about what gets thrown at him, he just keeps coming.
And whines like a schoolgirl when it gets thrown his way.

Seditious Conspiracy. Charge and convicted.
Enrique Tarrio -22 years
Jeremy Bertino -3 years (plea deal)
Ethan Nordean -18 years
Joe Biggs -17 years
Stewart Rhodes - 18 years
Kelly Meggs - 12 years

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)
I’m still waiting for Bowmars insurrection charge….that fits correct?

Sticking your head in the sand is not a good strategy when theres people controlling the sandbox.

We need to know it all. The government needs a good cleaning of traitors, the simple man song way. Alphabet agencies, politicians, lawyers, judges - no tolerance for corruption or any violations of the constitution. Same goes for the media and controlling parties of guilty major corporations.

Watch this:

The political military industrial media complex. It’s getting deeper. Start digging out of the sandbox if you want to stay free. @TwistedSage said it right.
I would like to think this rant was so hyperbolic as an attempt at odd humor, but I feel you actually believe the full extend of the words you typed.

Last edited:
And whines like a schoolgirl when it gets thrown his way.
I don’t know what’s worse, Trump whining or covering up everything for Biden? I wonder if the media was against Biden like they are with Trump if Biden would whine?

The fact is they are all on the same team and you ain't on it.
Both parties have done their best to sell us all out. Regardless if it is Chamber of Commerce republicans who sold-out middle-class manufacturing to the Chinese signing praises to the alter of free trade or Democrats who bow to the alter of unfettered immigration, which will hurt the skilled tradesman. While both parties are very comfortable to send our children (but not theirs) on military actions all across the globe.
I would not confirm Trump to be a deacon in my church, but it is obvious the status quo hates and fears him above all.
It is time to upset the apple cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back