The Devil's Lettuce

I've drank my own spit cup before not pleasant. Even worse was coming in from a hot day outside as a kid and drinking the pop can your old man put his cigarette butts in. Son of a bitch!
My buddies girlfriend once drank bong water that had been in a 5’ bong for who knows how long. He poured it in an empty beer bottle amd she thought it was his beer. Never seen someone puke like that to this day. She got pretty hi from it. lol.

My buddies girlfriend once drank bong water that had been in a 5’ bong for who knows how long. He poured it in an empty beer bottle amd she thought it was his beer. Never seen someone puke like that to this day. She got pretty hi from it. lol.
Gross haha

Hunttalk is slanting towards a Bro chat room for Bro's that are bored and more comfortable typing than actually engaging with humans face to face.
I’ve tried, peckerhead! but NOOOOOOO “finding hunting partners is harder than finding a girlfriend!” 🙄 I get along with anyone for the most part. Yall got the baggage!

No harm intended, but here you are responding on page 22

That doesn’t seem to be ignored. Hahaha

Well, i notice on page like 4 people are arguing about whether weed or alcohol is more destructive to society and then like 12 hours later on pg 22 I poke in and notice people are still arguing about whether weed or alcohol is more destructive

Ffs

Would we get the same responses if the dude was chopping up a line of coke or tying his arm off with a loaded syringe next to him?

I've drank my own spit cup before not pleasant. Even worse was coming in from a hot day outside as a kid and drinking the pop can your old man put his cigarette butts in. Son of a bitch!
I took a drink from my beer on the Smith River once, the can fit nicely in my fly vest. There was a bee in there, stung me on the lip. Ice and more beer cured it. Closest I can get to relating to this thread.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back