MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The Devil's Lettuce

Gen X arsehole.

You’re exhibit A that drugs cause brain damage.

You can complain about non existent conspiracy theories all you want but about two minutes of google will show you that 75% of the cannabis trade is illegal. Viva la Mexico!

If the Simms advertising was so great why did they pull it from the large amount of complaints they received? They were heading down the road to Bud Light.

Maybe you can sick your Special Ops friend on me. Since he shares all the info about what he's got going on with you. That's how it works right, guys in lines of work like that just tell the public all this sensitive information. Just a happy accident it supports your views right?

I always get all my most important info from two minutes of Google searching.

Yes, around 50 comments from Fudds like yourself compared to 2000+ likes definitely shows the ratio of outrage you're gunning for. They most likely pulled it because, like most of society, no one likes dealing with people like you.

Maybe you can sick your Special Ops friend on me. Since he shares all the info about what he's got going on with you. That's how it works right, guys in lines of work like that just tell the public all this sensitive information. Just a happy accident it supports your views right?

Yes, around 50 comments from Fudds like yourself compared to 2000+ likes definitely shows the ratio of outrage you're gunning for. They most likely pulled it because, like most of society, no one likes dealing with people like you.
I thought you guys were supposed to be mellow, dude..?

Friend isn’t some high level op as you try to portray. Monitoring gang activity happens in every state. The gangs happen to do business with the cartels for money.

Sure. 50 complaints. They dropped the add for 50 complaints. How many emails, messages and calls were there you didn’t see?

Friend isn’t some high level op as you try to portray. Monitoring gang activity happens in every state. The gangs happen to do business with the cartels for money.

Sure. 50 complaints. They dropped the add for 50 complaints. How many emails, messages and calls were there you didn’t see?
Still stuff they wouldn't talk to a Fudd down the street about.

How many can you prove that there were? Can play that game all day. I can look and see with my own eyes how many comments there were on the ad. you cant do the same for what you're saying.

Still stuff they wouldn't talk to a Fudd down the street about.

How many can you prove that there were? Can play that game all day. I can look and see with my own eyes how many comments there were on the ad. you cant do the same for what you're saying.
Really? General conversation happens all the time. Nothing said to me was protected. The exact conversation was about how legal ops can’t bank the cash due to Fed laws which lead to discussion of cartel infiltration into the legal ops. No names or addresses.

If you really want to get upset, he told me the Russian mob was the new non-drug threat. To really upset you, I had a county deputy tell me the same thing about the Russians over beers. Top secret info.😀

Maybe your neighbor will go out of business.
I don’t necessarily want him out of business. I want to see it moved indoors. The smell of 24,000 plants directly down wind it pretty bad towards the end of July. In the morning or evening with the dew you can’t stand to be outside. It permeates our house and there is just no relief from it.

On the other side we are a small township with little business besides farming. Our tax base needed a boost which the pot licenses brought.

Moving grow operations over into indoor facilities and on commercial property will help tremendously in the tax department and mitigate the smell.

My concern is that they likely won’t be able to afford that move with the current market. It’s a double edged sword that needs more attention.

Our current board is on the take under the table as best I can tell. Everything that favors the pot farms gets approved 5 to 0. Any objections the residents bring is on deaf ears. So he is violating every rule in place with no consequences except bigger payments to the hand under the table. I’m hoping to stop that and bring in some type of balance.

Really? General conversation happens all the time. Nothing said to me was protected. The exact conversation was about how legal ops can’t bank the cash due to Fed laws which lead to discussion of cartel infiltration into the legal ops. No names or addresses.

If you really want to get upset, he told me the Russian mob was the new non-drug threat. To really upset you, I had a county deputy tell me the same thing about the Russians over beers. Top secret info.
8nrp72.jpg

In all of my days of internet, I don't think I've ever watched a person undermine their own position and discredit themselves so diligently.

It's an excellent case study.
Discredit themselves? I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, you're the one coming on here with that attitude. If you look back, pretty much the last two pages have been you and two other posters having a convo about some wacky shit in between people actually contributing to the point of the thread. And no one else is interacting with you, I wonder why?

Discredit themselves? I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, you're the one coming on here with that attitude. If you look back, pretty much the last two pages have been you and two other posters having a convo about some wacky shit in between people actually contributing to the point of the thread. And no one else is interacting with you, I wonder why?
Dude, come on...be happy:

002086170.webp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back