The day the Middle Class Died!!!

I think I'd be sad if all I had for big game was bear and deer.

Bootleggers in Casper made a great brew. Altitude in Laramie does a decent job too. But I'll take Kettlehouse over Leinenkugels any day.

WY has 27.4 million acres of public land and 500K People
WI has 5.7 million acres and 5.7 million people.

No brainer.

Yea, but what does Michael Moore have to say about it?;)

Ben, I have a feeling you've the skillset to argue (ahem...eloquate) either side of an issue and win both sides...

Actually I'd take Leinies over anything. And being I kinda am partial to hunting grouse over pointing dogs, would have to take WI over WY any day. No brainer for grouse. Also kinda nice to be able to punch out form work at the cheese factory and be in a tree stand on public land within 20 minutes. Don't get me wrong, WY is a nice place to hunt, but I would never choose WY over WI. Then again, that is an opinion, and we all know about opinions. MT has both states beat though.

Peer reviewed science right there. :)

Wait till you try some Kettlehouse. They've got a scotch ale that is fantastic.

Will look for it. Last time I had WY beer it was some bitch brew that tasted worse than anything I've ever drank :) Even Busch Lite tasted good after that.

Kettlehouse is out of Missoula.

Not sure if Altitude (Laramie) is bottling or canning their beer, but their stout was pretty danged good. Snake River is good too, but it's out of Jackson, so I'm not sure we can call that a WY beer. :D

Daughter lives in Great Falls and I leave for there in 28 days so will put in order for Kettlehouse and let you know what i think.

Myself I like most of the decisions Walker is making.I belive he did pay off our debt that we owed to Minnesota,something Doyle wasnt able to do. He also spooked our DNR and got our deer hunting a little closer to the way it use to be.He has alowed me to exercise my right of packing heat conceled come November if I would like to.We have a liberal state here and you will not hardly ever see the good things he has done in the state by reading the wisconsin state journal.I also think it is about time teachers and union workers start paying a little more money for heath care ins.Here is an example of the health care cost we have had at the non union factory I work for 700% increase in heath care ins since 1984. This year we are going to be paying $175.00 a month for ins at a $4,800.00 deductable per year per family.So basically your looking at trying to put away $400.00 a month on top of the $175.00 we are already paying them a month to have the ins.Not fun when you take home $1600.00-$2000.00 a month. You just cant please everyone no matter who you are its all politics.I have to agree with what bruno said the harder you work the more you will have.I myself have never been more than a week without a job.Just my veiws I guess everyone is entitled to their own.

Buzz I understand you not wanting to live in this state I would love to live out in wyoming if it wasnt for family here I would do it in a heartbeat. Going to have to agree with you on that one for sure!
Where is Jose when we need him I am sure he could enlighten us on this political stuff

Last edited:
Peer reviewed science right there. :)

Wait till you try some Kettlehouse. They've got a scotch ale that is fantastic.

Kettlehouse is a one hit wonder.
Give me Bayern or Big Sky over Kettlehouse any day.

When does Governor Walker give you the pep talk about how you should just be thankful to have a job?

Unbelievable that American Labor puts up with this $hit...

EDIT: I see he already has.

Last edited:
Yeah...keep paying that $575 a month for your insurance.

Those are the "results" he likes best, so do the companies that contributed to his campaign.

He's done a lot for you...keep telling yourself that.

Last edited:
If you fellas make it to wisconsin you have to try coon rock pale ale I dont drink beer much but when I do it is the rock.

Buzz I am not going to fight with you over the internet..Remember when I said our ins has gone up every year since the 1980s? Yep it went up even in the years Earl and Doyle where governers.

If you're happy paying 7k a year out of pocket for insurance, I'm happy you think you're getting a good deal.

Rock on...no arguement from me.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back