Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The continuing Misadventures of Nut

Nut

Yep I fudged up again. :rolleyes: I went to a area I hadn't been for awhile. My coworker told me about how he always at least sees a deer there while hunting. (It is a state forest) So I go there this afternoon. Boy I could just see all the game trails in the area. So I go to where there are a couple of crosstrails.(Lucky to find it) I set up and get ready. (This is around 3pm) So I sit there for awhile(1 hour) I start falling asleep against the tree I am sitting by. I think thatis not good so I stand up, Slowly I thought. :rolleyes:
So what happens , I hear a noise slighty in front to my left. I look up and watch the whitetail flag away as it left. :(

Hahaha..I did it again. Thinking about changing my screen name to GhostNut for the way I am spooking away the deer lately. ;)

Hey Nut, don't tell anyone else, but I actually fell asleep a couple of years ago while I was watching an area. :rolleyes:

Better luck next time!

Oak

AAAAANNNNNDDD The continuing SSSSSAAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAAA of Nut marches on..You will get one soon enough Nut....LOL..
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back