The continuing Misadventures of Nut

Nut

Yep I fudged up again. :rolleyes: I went to a area I hadn't been for awhile. My coworker told me about how he always at least sees a deer there while hunting. (It is a state forest) So I go there this afternoon. Boy I could just see all the game trails in the area. So I go to where there are a couple of crosstrails.(Lucky to find it) I set up and get ready. (This is around 3pm) So I sit there for awhile(1 hour) I start falling asleep against the tree I am sitting by. I think thatis not good so I stand up, Slowly I thought. :rolleyes:
So what happens , I hear a noise slighty in front to my left. I look up and watch the whitetail flag away as it left. :(

Hahaha..I did it again. Thinking about changing my screen name to GhostNut for the way I am spooking away the deer lately. ;)

Hey Nut, don't tell anyone else, but I actually fell asleep a couple of years ago while I was watching an area. :rolleyes:

Better luck next time!

Oak

AAAAANNNNNDDD The continuing SSSSSAAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAAA of Nut marches on..You will get one soon enough Nut....LOL..
biggrin.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back