The Big Snip - How bad is it?

I’m scheduled for the big snip snap next Tuesday, for yall that have had it done, how bad is the recovery time? Anything to make sure I do/don’t do?
It works I had four kids and still only have four kids. I won't mention the swollen grapefruits caused by walking up and down the stairs before I was supposed to.

I actually had it done twice. The first one didn't take apparently. My wife ended up pregnant with my third son.
Okay, I know what you are thinking and I thought it too. In fact, I knew who that SOB was and I was having some really bad thoughts. Fortunately, I kept my mouth shut (very out of character for me) until I got my facts straight. I was the dad and my wife had done nothing wrong.
BTW, is it unusual that one of my nards is slightly larger than the other two?

I actually had it done twice. The first one didn't take apparently. My wife ended up pregnant with my third son.
Okay, I know what you are thinking and I thought it too. In fact, I knew who that SOB was and I was having some really bad thoughts. Fortunately, I kept my mouth shut (very out of character for me) until I got my facts straight. I was the dad and my wife had done nothing wrong.
BTW, is it unusual that one of my nards is slightly larger than the other two?
Other TWO? 🤨

This guy did mine 👇

I was less than 20 minutes in the office, including changing clothes, the procedure, and post-op instructions.

No scalpel. No needle. No stitches.

I could've ridden my bike home, we literally stopped for pizza. No pain and post-op tests showed it was 100% effective. Plus, the procedure he uses clips one side so it can't grow back together like some of the cauterized methods.

The only bad part is the lack of dignity when a guy walks in the room and says, "Face the painting on the wall, drop your drawers, and lay back on the table."

90 seconds later and I was done. Super easy.

Had mine done in the 80's. Went for my first post op check up and doc asked me how things were looking. I said you tell me doc ...... I ain't never seen anything like that!

I’m scheduled for the big snip snap next Tuesday, for yall that have had it done, how bad is the recovery time? Anything to make sure I do/don’t do?
Not a bad experience for me. A little sore on the right side due to a little extra tugging and pulling, but nothing too bad. Follow doctors orders and rest. I used frozen bags of onions to manage the swelling and rotated them every few hours. Was back at it in no time without issue. Also, I shaved an hour or so before my surgery so I was prepped for the nursing staff (nurse commented on a job well done).

A buddy had it done and felt “so good” he decided to mow the lawn on his riding mower the next day. He actually ruptured and starting bleeding internally so much so that his scrotum filled with blood to the size of grapefruit. He was in serious pain and had to go to the ER to manage the bleeding and pain.

Bottom line, don’t be a tough guy and listen to the doc—you’ll be good to go.

Good luck!

Back