• Shoot a griz, sheep, and goat on one hunt

Votes: 53 76.8%
  • Kill your 3rd sheep in 3 years

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Shoot a ram thats broomed, 8+ years old, and full curl

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You "outsiders" are pretty easy, similar to Eastern Tenderfoots, but I had no idea so many would blow it this bad...

Killing 3 of your dream animals in one year is considered a good hunting season to most, no special name.

For those not in the know... P.J.'s was the best in town... where strippers go to die.

Here's a hint.

Attachments

• just the tip.jpg
    just the tip.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 879
I'll start a new thread soon. Until then... have patience, it was a really, really long walk. Can't rush a glacier crossing.

P1010331_zps1a599d44.jpg

Wish I was still on summer vacation like you guys down south. Chit got serious up here, and time is tight.

This didn't go quite as planned. :)

Originally, I jokingly put this poll together in order to stroke my ego for pulling a sheep off the mountain that was legal all three ways. Didn't think I'd ever pull it off. Anyway the season took a heck of a turn and I ended up filling all my free tags. :D

Once again I crapped out a pile of horseshoes. The bear was all luck... not unlike any other hunt I go on. Didn't even have time to change out of my work cloths. We hoped to get to our hunting location before dark to do a bit of spotting for the next morning... we spotted this guy and he was in an accessible spot so we went for it. A bit of a rodeo in the pucker brush at dusk, but got him down finally at about 10 yards. The Kimber 308 ruined his fishing season... Not a giant by any stretch of the mind, but the biggest one we saw. I spent quite a bit of time chasing these guys the last year, and finally lucked into one. After 5 hunting seasons up here, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

P1010483_zpsb43c5bd6.jpg

P1010680_zps14f8f9ef.jpg

picture.php

Headed back up there in February for the Iditarod and visit with some friends. That makes 2 trips. Will the 3rd trip finally make a trifecta if I actually get to hunt? Nice critters.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back