Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

That just happened!

Elkwhisper

Opening morning...mile hike into sneaky spot....birds going crazy...first set is a bust....reposition and hit the slate...gobble gobble here he comes... BANG!....headed back to bed. :D

Attachments

• 2016-04-09 07.31.36.jpg
    2016-04-09 07.31.36.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 635
Probably could have doubled up if I wanted.... nice of MT to let me do that this year. But who wants to be done so early? Think I'll head back in with my bow later.

Probably could have doubled up if I wanted.... nice of MT to let me do that this year. But who wants to be done so early? Think I'll head back in with my bow later.

The oh so hoped for and yet dreaded question.....to double or not. Congratulations on your first one. Sleep well

Nice. Yep it is early in the season.

Mo youth season is open and I took two of my boys this morning, around 31 degrees this morning a little cold for Mo turkey hunting standards. Heard a few gobble but no sightings. Better luck this afternoon I hope. Wish it would have went like yours congrats on a great turkey. Sounded like a fun hunt.

I had one of those morningsticks shot at not one but 3 birds and scratched their feathers off all 3 shots. Cam home checked bow, must have bumped the sight walking in.

Nicely Done! Whopper of a bird, it looks like.

Our opener was today - boy had soccer so skipped it (plus the foothill country by us will be getting absolutely hammered this weekend - they'll all be sleeping in the rest of the season).

Nice congrats. Opened in VA today but had snow and 20 mph winds. Looks like a lot better weather in MT.

Great job. I will be hunting Easterns here in Iowa in a week and a half and then to Wyoming for a Merriam.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back