Thanks Wyoming

I dropped my antelope off to the taxi on September 19th and was told it would be around 5 months. I thought that was actually pretty quick since the guy has won a few awards and stuff. Driving home last night I get a call, it's the taxi and my mount is done. Less than 2 months. First critter I've had mounted.

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg

Concerning the Tee Pee ring. That very well could be. I spend a lot of time on the ranch where he hunted and there are quite a few on the ranch. There are also a couple of suspected graves as it is not to far from the overland trail. Great pictures and we hope to see you back.

Great mount. Congrats on a successful hunt. Is that a blood stain that the taxi could not get out or does that pronghorn just have a unique brown color to the hide?

Great mount. Congrats on a successful hunt. Is that a blood stain that the taxi could not get out or does that pronghorn just have a unique brown color to the hide?

It's actually a little dark like that in the same area in the pics that I have so I assume it's in the hide itself.

Damn,I didn't even get an honorable mention in this story.Glad you guys did well.Day 2 back there is like a ghost town compared to the 1st day.I'm heading back to Wy. next year to use up some deer,antelope and elk points.I missed being back there this year
The mount looks good.They are cool mounts for us eastern boys to have hanging around.Good luck next year wherever you head

Damn,I didn't even get an honorable mention in this story.Glad you guys did well.Day 2 back there is like a ghost town compared to the 1st day.I'm heading back to Wy. next year to use up some deer,antelope and elk points.I missed being back there this year
The mount looks good.They are cool mounts for us eastern boys to have hanging around.Good luck next year wherever you head

Dude, I mentioned you in the second paragraph :D Reading is fundamental :eek:

Guess thats what happens when I read stuff at 120am.I see it now.Glad you guys made out well.Place is alot of fun for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back