Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Thanking the current Administrations

Whiskers

For our business slow, and steady decline! Due to $4.00 a gallon fuel cost, and unreasonable Fluke regulations our business is down by about 60% this year over last.

Thank you senators, governor, and assemblymen for putting unreasonable restrictions on oil drilling, and wind energy off the coast. You want to save the Jersey shore, and its 5.5 billion dollar tax revenues by restricting these energy businesses. While doing this your putting the already tax paying businesses out of business. The property taxes that marinas, and small business pay won't be there much longer. How many Marinas with empty slips can stay in business, paying the highest property taxes in the nation. The Marina I dock at, has about 20 boats in storage, that the banks are coming for, there is up to $5K owed on storage rent on some of these boats. How does the Marina recover this, they don't. Some think that these Marinas can be turned into high end condo's when they go bankrupt, but who is going to want to live in an area where they can only look at the water, and not enjoy it. Who will be able to afford to live here.
Just think of the revenue, wind mills, and offshore drilling could bring to this state, not only in tax revenue, but increased jobs.

People wanted a global economy, well we have it....we are all almost 3rd world nations now, but I am sure, if you guys keep up the good work we will be there shortly.
I think we are seeing the end coming quickly, wars that don't end, can't end because of the sensibilities of the AMERICAN people. New wars about to start an economy that cannot be fixed in most of our lifetimes.

So thank you Mr Bush, Mr. Corzine, and the rest of you scumbags.

what about gay rights? I have a friend who is digging up dinosuar bones in CO and he can't even marry the other gay guys that are also digging up dinosaur bones. THAT is what is wrong with america

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back