PEAX Equipment

Thank you HuntTalk, and a prayer request

Great news! Glad that he is doing better.

I can only imagine what y’all have been through. Hang in there!

Wow! Great to read your update! Thanks for sharing. Hats off to you and your wife for walking the walk and taking life's curve balls as they're pitched. Amazing pics that tell the story!

RMH has been a blessing for so many that needed one less hurdle during times such as you experienced. My former wife's family was able to knock one less challenge off their list with RMH as well. Thought I'd share what they are about.

Last edited:
Like a few others I just saw this now. I'm very thankful that you have made it through this so far. There's a day coming where all this will just be a memory. We went through the same situation 47 years ago with our first born son.

Awsome to hear!!!. All kids need to grow is to be loved, fed and their tails wiped. Sounds like your doing a great job with all!

Post #57 is the best news I will hear this week. Very happy for your and your family. Hope it is easier travel from this point forward. Thanks for the update.
Thanks Big Fin! That means a lot!

Wow! Great to read your update! Thanks for sharing. Hats off to you and your wife for walking the walk and taking life's curve balls as they're pitched. Amazing pics that tell the story!

RMH has been a blessing for so many that needed one less hurdle during times such as you experienced. My former wife's family was able to knock one less challenge off their list with RMH as well. Thought I'd share what they are about.
Yeah, what a service RMH provides. We were blessed by them and will continue to donate to them for the rest of our life.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back