Teddy Bridgewater hurt in practice today

LukeDuke

For all you Minnesota Vikings fans out there, we have just heard that Teddy went down in practice earlier today in a non contact drill. This is a huge hit to a team with such high hopes. From what we are hearing locally, it is pretty serious. Such a great guy on and off the field.

Saw it on ESPN over lunch today...sounds serious too. As a diehard Viking fan this one hurts for this year. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

This should hurt, but as a lifelong Vikings fan, I'm pretty much numb to any pain.

We grew up in the same small town with # 52(CG). He and my brother were on the same HS championship teams together. i know how he felt about this year...Prayers go out for sure.

Another lifelong fan here with high hopes for this season. Foiled again it sounds like. The curse continues.

Go Pack Go!!! I never like to see anyone get hurt and when we beat the Vikings this year I want it to be at their best.

From what I hear it is an ACL which takes you out for a year but it isn't the same debilitating injury it was 15-20 years ago.

With that this would have been a typical Viking team. Half way tough but not may of chicken @#$#$ at the end of the year. Facts are facts, oh annndddd

Go Pack Go!

Hopefully Teddy makes a full recovery. The pain never seems to end for all Viking fans.

For all you Minnesota Vikings fans out there, we have just heard that Teddy went down in practice earlier today in a non contact drill. This is a huge hit to a team with such high hopes. From what we are hearing locally, it is pretty serious. Such a great guy on and off the field.

High hopes!!!?? Not with the Pack in the NFC North! GO PACK GO! GO PACK GO!

How a person can root for a team with the most disgusting athlete in the world, Adrian Peterson, is beyond me....

Not a Vikings fan, but I was looking forward to seeing if they could build on last year's success. Hope he heals quickly!

How a person can root for a team with the most disgusting athlete in the world, Adrian Peterson, is beyond me....

I think Aaron Hernandez has him beaten by a country mile ... and then some.

Somehow......I just can't muster any sympathy. Feel bad for Teddy, but not you Vikes fans. But, we have Dak Prescott and you don't. mtmuley

Adrian Peterson is the class running back in the league. No problem with corporal punishment; way I was raised.

They had a possible championship team. Unfortunate! Still good enough to contend.

Rooted for Peyton last year; this year the Cowboys. Romo much the bigger loss. They have a promising rookie that may produce, but who knows, Cowboys better run the damn ball this year. Have to to control the clock. Horrible defense!

Back