Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Teddy Bridgewater hurt in practice today

You hate us because we win the division every year and your kicker can't make a ten yard field goal when it matters....

Not a Queens fan. And we all hate packer fans because you're poor winners but even worse losers!

Last edited:
Somehow......I just can't muster any sympathy. Feel bad for Teddy, but not you Vikes fans. But, we have Dak Prescott and you don't. mtmuley

At best, 8-8 but will still raise ticky prices...PT Barnum Jones

Don't lump all cheeseheads in the same basket. Yeah I poke fun at the Vikings every chance I can get, and they never seem to catch a break. I made a few light hearted jokes to my Viking friends and family. But all jokes aside seeing a young "star" go down and in the position that he played is really tough to see. When we beat the Vikings I want it to be at their best.

As much as I dislike the Vikings if they called Tebow I would love to see him play again. I do not think his baseball career will take off liked he had hoped...

(butt) packers fans are the worst. It's like the guy who was a great high school athlete and hasn't done anything with his life in year. Yeah, I get it, you've got more titles than the Vikes, but what have you done for me lately? Ted Thompson has done a horrid job of putting the team in a position to win multiple titles with Rodgers, who will arguably go down as one of the best ever. His reluctancy to spend money on free agents has costed them, in my opinion. If I were a (butt) packer fan, which will never happen, I would be beyond upset if Rodgers only wins one Super Bowl.
All in all, Skol Vikes!

(butt) packers fans are the worst. It's like the guy who was a great high school athlete and hasn't done anything with his life in year. Yeah, I get it, you've got more titles than the Vikes, but what have you done for me lately? Ted Thompson has done a horrid job of putting the team in a position to win multiple titles with Rodgers, who will arguably go down as one of the best ever. His reluctancy to spend money on free agents has costed them, in my opinion. If I were a (butt) packer fan, which will never happen, I would be beyond upset if Rodgers only wins one Super Bowl.
All in all, Skol Vikes!

Yup they are just terrible. He went to two other NFC Championship game one of which his team dominated the entire game besides the last 5 minutes and there was an epic meltdown.

I would take 1 SB for every 5 years from here on out. Tell me these great free agents he missed out on in his time frame? The only one I can think of is Marshaun Lynch.

Yup they are just terrible. He went to two other NFC Championship game one of which his team dominated the entire game besides the last 5 minutes and there was an epic meltdown.

I would take 1 SB for every 5 years from here on out. Tell me these great free agents he missed out on in his time frame? The only one I can think of is Marshaun Lynch.
I've learned it's not worth rolling in the mud with packer fans. You're obviously drinking your cheese flavored kool-aid, I'll stick with the purple stuff.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back