Taking a kid to Church

Thank you for sharing your story. The Frank is an amazing place and I always love hearing/reading stories of father/son trips in there as it reminds me of the trips I made in there with my dad.

Wow now that's a story. Thanks for taking us along, dreams do come true. Congrats to you guys

Both are awesome stories! Congrats I think I would have been getting him a fake i.d. to buy one of those lotto tickets lol

That was truly an enjoyable hunt report to read, plus lots of great photos - perfect. Well, he may as well hurry and get his mountain goat and cross off another once-in-a-lifer ....... before he gets his drivers license. As good as that ram is, the time you spent together is the best trophy. Congratulations!

That is an incredible hunt and write-up. Thanks for posting.

Great job dad! Wonderful write up and pics. Looks like you have a lot of skill and desire to go with the splash of luck your son has. I have not drawn a tough tag in years, I would gladly give them all up if I could be guaranteed that young hunters like your son would get them and hunt them. Thanks for the ride along.

Wow. Great story and great ram. Pretty amazing to have taken 2 of the hardest to draw trophy tags by time he was 14. More importantly, very amazing to have put in the work to make the best out of them!

You must be a very proud dad!

Just coming off of a solo sheep hunt I can only imagine how much more rewarding the hunt was with your son. Congratulations to you both.

Congrats to you both! What wonderful memories you will both share for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing with us!

Great write-up and pictures. Thanks for sharing. I run that young man to the store and buy some lottery tickets. With his luck ... you guys will be millionaires on the next drawing.

Nice moose ... nice ram. What a run of luck ... good for him :).

Thanks for sharing.

Well done. That hunt is not for the partially committed. You gave him the tools and the example to follow. Good job DAD!.

I can't remember if Idaho has dedicated youth only tags. Was that the case or was he part of the Big draw?

Back