Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Pesident Obama has gotten more death threats than any other President in history. The level of disrespect towards Obama is rediculous. It started as soon as he was elected when the republicans said their mission was to make sure the Obama administration failed.
One example is the republicans say Christie is unelectable because he was photographed embracing Obama after hurrican Sandy. That is so rediculous.
The Cruz ad showing Rubio shaking hands with Obama like it's a bad thing.
Say what you want but there has never been this much hate shown towards any other President regardless of party.

So much of that statement is unsubstantiated B.S.

So much of that statement is unsubstantiated B.S.

Sounds so nice, you need to say it twice.

I remember lot's of loving descriptions of W. Pretty sure all presidents have their haters. Only small minds automatically assume someone's opposition to the policies of a politician of a different race is because of racism. Which half of Obama do his haters hate? His white half or his black half? :)

Is Allen West racist? How about Ben Carson?

Sounds so nice, you need to say it twice.

I remember lot's of loving descriptions of W. Pretty sure all presidents have their haters. Only small minds automatically assume someone's opposition to the policies of a politician of a different race is because of racism. Which half of Obama do his haters hate? His white half or his black half? :)

Is Allen West racist? How about Ben Carson?

I think it's just more visible these days due to social media.

I can only imagine what Twitter would have looked like during Watergate or Lewinsky.

“I don’t expect Mitch McConnell to say that is the case today. I don’t expect any member of the Republican caucus to stick their head out at the moment and say that. But let’s see how the public responds to the nominee that we put forward,” the president said.

..shrewd chess move by the Prez.

The Republican party continues to make themselves look foolish.

Its pretty sad when they say they will oppose anyone that the President nominates for the SC...before they even know who it is.

Then, in a complete shock to them...they wonder why Donald Trump is blasting their boys Cruz and Rubio???

The Republican party is on the ropes, and they cant blame anyone but themselves.

God forbid Oboma nominate a moderate who is good on guns.

Would've blown the whole Agenda 21-lovin communist theory right outta the water.

Do you think you might be substituting certainty for political theatre? When exactly did Oboma nominate Mr. Sandoval?

Last edited:
The Republican party continues to make themselves look foolish.

Its pretty sad when they say they will oppose anyone that the President nominates for the SC...before they even know who it is.

Obama called for the same exact thing when he was a senator and Bush was on his way out. Biden called for the same thing when the first Bush was on his way out.

Apparently they all make themselves look foolish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqkcTQWQVgY

^^crappy quality video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHdSMxlec0

Oh its different now.....

How about the moron that resides in the VP slot???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1SUn0zTGUQ

Last edited:
The supreme court issue is the least of the R's worry at this point...and I mean very low on the list.

JWP,

Not really, the wheels are falling off the R bus. This latest dust up by the R "leadership" on the handling of the SC is just another in a long list of things that many within the party are growing tired of.

Theatrics and acting like juveniles while ignoring their constituents, all the while failing to do their jobs, is having consequences...just ask Cruz and Rubio.

Even more lame is to point fingers and say, "see, they did it too"...nothing like continuing down an even lower road.

The last thing I would expect is for a politician to take the high road on an issue like this and act like adults.

Even though I have no expectations from the R party, and politicians in general to do the right thing, they still never fail to disappoint.

Sad.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back