Sunday Pic of the Day

What a Father’s Day! Went on roughly an 8 mile hike with my girls today. Lots of steep and off camber areas with a ton of rocks. The picture below was the smoothest part of the hike. So proud, the 3 year old hiked 7 of the 8 and momma carried the sleeping 3 month old the whole way. Lots of cool flowers and got to top the day off with some amazing bulls at iPhone camera distance.8251E29B-3385-4887-B5FC-1662F3A8CBE4.jpeg21A5DAEF-2746-4BBF-AE8D-219080A8A022.jpegF7AE5DD5-CC5D-42D1-AA73-076BD67E189D.jpeg7BDA20C2-74FA-4EDE-BDBC-B832194EFCE9.jpeg14B7C494-64FC-46D8-B749-2F525A3AFF2B.jpeg
 
Q nice bass for that young Hokie fan, but I am slightly biased. That first one will only make him want to catch more, Scott 85.
We are right down the road from each other. I’m close to Fredericksburg.
 
That sure brings back some memories ..... and some smells. I married a city-girl, moved out to the middle of nowhere and when it was branding days and I'd come home after a long day, I think she sometimes questioned her, "I do."
More like...I DID?!! 💥
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,109
Messages
2,250,036
Members
39,095
Latest member
jtb2018
Back
Top