Sunday Pic of the Day

First grayling I ever saw was a gentleman on a paddleboard on hyalite. Some of my fondest memories there…
Back when it was quiet and still….
It has changed. One must adapt.
My fondest memory back when few people visited during the week was paddling by a couple humping at the waters edge. They were preoccupied and I quietly scooted by.
 
It has changed. One must adapt.
My fondest memory back when few people visited during the week was paddling by a couple humping at the waters edge. They were preoccupied and I quietly scooted by.
Been there done that. Wife and I put on a show for a barge one night in the back of my truck parked on a river beach. Lit us up with their light. :cool:
 
It has changed. One must adapt.
My fondest memory back when few people visited during the week was paddling by a couple humping at the waters edge. They were preoccupied and I quietly scooted by.
I was up there a few weekends ago. The lake was carpeted with paddle boats and kayaks. I didn’t see any humpers, but didnt search the shorelines.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,164
Messages
2,251,941
Members
39,105
Latest member
Booner
Back
Top