Sunday Pic of the Day

I had these two meet me at the gate when I went squirrel hunting the other day. They followed me around for the whole hunt but only treed a chipmunk.

My daughter and I ended up loading them into the 4Runner and going farm to farm to find the owners. She was disappointed when we found their home.

IMG_3618.jpegIMG_3649.jpeg

Morning pleasure while feeding the birds.
I had these two meet me at the gate when I went squirrel hunting the other day. They followed me around for the whole hunt but only treed a chipmunk.

My daughter and I ended up loading them into the 4Runner and going farm to farm to find the owners. She was disappointed when we found their home.

View attachment 297113View attachment 297115
Our Black to a full frontal dose of a skunks defense yesterday.

A few more from the weekend Rodeo
View attachment 297162View attachment 297163View attachment 297164View attachment 297165

My Goodies from 2 days in the Hospitality Room prior to the rodeo
View attachment 297166

And I got a free hat and beer cups at the cattle drive , dam good weekend in the hometown
View attachment 297172
My cousin Kenny from Dumas was a rodeo guy. I always looked at those guys as Bass Ass. I asked his wife: what was the one thing that captured uou about Kenny ? She said: He's the only guy I know who has mussels in his eye browls.

He had my arm, and the upper hand, that is until I ripped his ear off. Thankfully his teeth were pretty worn down and I shouldn't scar much.
53260597969_c64c516069_4k.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back