Sunday Pic of the Day

Took the kids on a local hike this morning. Today is my wife’s and my 18th wedding anniversary. We’ve now been together for more of our lives than not. Feeling grateful, and feeling OLD. I mean, JFC, we’re wearing matching hats. A younger me never would have stood for it.

View attachment 287824
You know it's bad when the young man in the paw patrol hat makes you look bad lol.

53110736470_d306d1f449_k.jpg
Damn! With the sockeye visible at the bottom. Incredible.

Took the kids on a local hike this morning. Today is my wife’s and my 18th wedding anniversary. We’ve now been together for more of our lives than not. Feeling grateful, and feeling OLD. I mean, JFC, we’re wearing matching hats. A younger me never would have stood for it.

View attachment 287824
18 years!!! Either you two are aging well or we got a child bride situation going on. Seriously though congratulations.

View attachment 287824
Steelhead falls, Lower bridge area? Been awhile since I was in there. A great place to hang out. Sincere congratulations you two are doing great.

18 years!!! Either you two are aging well or we got a child bride situation going on. Seriously though congratulations.
We both still had milk on our lips when we got married. I don’t know what she was thinking.

Steelhead falls, Lower bridge area? Been awhile since I was in there. A great place to hang out. Sincere congratulations you two are doing great.
Yup. Nailed it. And thank you.

For no less than 2 years my wife has been begging me to put our camper up on Outdoorsy for rent. And I resisted... like an idiot. It's been on there for a week - with bad pictures - and we've already booked the first half of September. Today my wife - who has resisted saying "I told you so" - helped me get the van super clean and have it photograph ready to better show what it looks like and what it looks like with some TLC. I might regret this business venture, but renting it out does allow me to feel less guilt for ordering a new truck ha

IMG_4463.jpegIMG_4467.jpegIMG_4473.jpegIMG_4476.jpegIMG_4479.jpeg

For no less than 2 years my wife has been begging me to put our camper up on Outdoorsy for rent. And I resisted... like an idiot. It's been on there for a week - with bad pictures - and we've already booked the first half of September. Today my wife - who has resisted saying "I told you so" - helped me get the van super clean and have it photograph ready to better show what it looks like and what it looks like with some TLC. I might regret this business venture, but renting it out does allow me to feel less guilt for ordering a new truck ha

View attachment 287850View attachment 287852View attachment 287853View attachment 287854View attachment 287855
I keep telling the wife, you want me to sell the bike? Well get a mobile camper.no answer yet .

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back