Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Striptease

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Ha! I like that alot! Just about $900 short on the funds. Anyone need a kidney or maybe a kid? ;)

Going rate for a kidney is about $10,000.

For that, you should be looking at a Merkel.

Not sure what you can get for a kid.

I have to stop looking at this thread or my wish list will grow beyond my budget. ;) JLS, are you planning to take your SxS after chukar or are you going to keep it on more walk friendly ground. I would hate to see that beauty bounce off a lava rock?

I have to stop looking at this thread or my wish list will grow beyond my budget. ;) JLS, are you planning to take your SxS after chukar or are you going to keep it on more walk friendly ground. I would hate to see that beauty bounce off a lava rock?

Oh no, this is no safe queen! It already has accounted for a dozen chukars, and has a scratch on the stock.

Oh no, this is no safe queen! It already has accounted for a dozen chukars, and has a scratch on the stock.

Now it's a real classic. Hunt that thing and get it good and beat up. God gave us walnut so we can re-stock great guns. :D

Now it's a real classic. Hunt that thing and get it good and beat up. God gave us walnut so we can re-stock great guns. :D

Yes He did. And, in the absence of funding for fine walnut, He gave us beer, 320 grit, and boiled linseed oil.

Going rate for a kidney is about $10,000.

For that, you should be looking at a Merkel.

Not sure what you can get for a kid.
My kidneys are high mileage, but kids are not...

Again, it's on the someday list. Which actually has a plethora of titles. One is "My kids are out of the house" list. Another is "My kids no longer go to private school" list. Then there's the wife inspired genre...

My kidneys are high mileage, but kids are not...

Again, it's on the someday list. Which actually has a plethora of titles. One is "My kids are out of the house" list. Another is "My kids no longer go to private school" list. Then there's the wife inspired genre...

I have three words of advice on how you can pull this off without having to get the CFO's blessing:

Mason
Jar
Garage
:)

While scrolling down David Rose and His Orchestra was playing in my head. Good looking gun JLS.

I have three words of advice on how you can pull this off without having to get the CFO's blessing:

Mason
Jar
Garage
:)

This thread has gone full circle and now the enabled has become the enabler.:) It is too late for me but everyone else should leave this thread while you still can.

Back