Striptease

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Queue up the sexy music.....

I got a wild itch for a new shotgun recently. In my search I found a strong curiosity towards a side by side. I located one online that was in my price range and desired clambering, and asked Ben Lamb his opinion. Completely reckless phrases like "that's a steal" from Ben enabled me. I looked at it yesterday, and an hour later walked out of the store with it and two boxes of ammo.

Check her out

image.jpg

And a little more

image.jpg

Full frontal

image.jpg

Up close

image.jpg

Ready to get loaded

image.jpg

My first sweet sixteen.

Some Huns are going to die tomorrow.

Henry has approved this message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the 16 gauge club. Love em'. Mine's heading into the Gravellies tomorrow prospecting for blue grouse. Good luck on the huns.....

Welcome to the 16 gauge club. Love em'. Mine's heading into the Gravellies tomorrow prospecting for blue grouse. Good luck on the huns.....

You dog you. As much as I love the chukars, I could be a pretty happy man if all I had to hunt was blue grouse in the Snowcrest Range.

Queue up the sexy music.....

"........and asked Ben Lamb.........your first mistake here, never ask an enabler for suggestions!

My first sweet sixteen.........is this your sworn statement??

Henry has approved this message............yet another enabler in this solid affair .

Nice find JLS.....may it bring Henry many birds.

Very nice! 'Twould be better with a dog in the pic... ;) :D

Every time I pic up a 'continental' SXS I'm amazed at how light and well balanced they are. Make my 870/500 feel like landscaping ties. A 7# or less German SXS is on my someday list.

Every time I pic up a 'continental' SXS I'm amazed at how light and well balanced they are. Make my 870/500 feel like landscaping ties. A 7# or less German SXS is on my someday list.

Pointer,

I passed on a really good deal on a Beretta AL391 20 gauge a number of years ago. I have kicked myself many times for passing on that gun. This Sauer has made me completely forget any regret I had in regards to the Beretta.

I couldn't get Henry to sit on the fence, so he got left out of the picture. :)

At least Henry gets to sit with well shot birds and a pretty gun. My shotgunning skills and shotgun means that Hank will get a less 'fancy' pic taken. :D

Very nice! 'Twould be better with a dog in the pic... ;) :D

You have a support network that can help you through these trying times. All you have to do is ask. We're here for you buddy. :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BearpawNH
Back