Caribou Gear Tarp

Stealing your public lands - an anti-hunting effort

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
We have started editing our YouTube series about the idea of "State Transfer." If truthfully stated, stealing your public lands.

This first video is an introduction and overview of the idea. We have a separate video explaining the history, the myths, a state-by-state analysis, and finally, who are the offenders. This should be a resource you can share with those who want to debate the topic as somehow being good for hunters.

IMG_0351-001.jpg

https://youtu.be/UvFqQuubnyI

As always, thanks for watching. I hope you will watch this new series, I hope you will subscribe to our channel, and I hope you will share these videos with your friends who also have something at stake in the public land discussion, whether they are hunters, or not.

Thanks Randy. I have trouble explaining this to others who aren't aware of what's going on. Hopefully this will help.

Thanks for all you do on this topic. Anything folks can do to spread the word, or otherwise pitch in should do so. Here in Montana, this nonsense proposal was introduced last legislative session by State Senator Fielder. Although it failed in 2015, some version of it will be back in 2017. And, one of our gubernatorial candidates appears to support this garbage.

Keep it up Randy. Your vigilance and educational efforts are sincerely appreciated.

Thanks for all you do Randy! Looking forward to having this resource to explain this to others.

Thanks for all your hard work. I look forward to watching and sharing all these videos with everyone I know.

Can't be better timing. I was embroiled in a discussion about this at a retirement party a week ago and struggled to bring the clarity to my side of the discussion that others seem to be able to. It'll be a great resource to point them somewhere .

Back