Yeti GOBOX Collection

SSSSCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOREEEEEEE !!!!!

Sounds like a Proud little bear hunter.

Great story Mooosie.

Congrats on the Bear.
biggrin.gif

Moosie the Archer, Killer of Bears

Congratulations Oscar.. Can't wait for the pictures...

cool.gif

Congrats on the bear, Moosie! Looking forward to the pics, including the one of you coming into your own bait.

Oak

Hey Oak,

What you wannna bet that the photo of Moosie on the bait site will have powdered sugar around his mouth, from snacking on the donuts????
biggrin.gif

I have seen Moosie come into the bait. He drinks the Grape Soda straight out of the 2 liter bottle. He tongues all the Jello packages before he dumps them, and I won't even begin to tell you what he does with small farm animals....
biggrin.gif

Congrats Oscar!! When does bear season close up there?? I'm gonna be up there the first week of June so I might try to find me a few bears to film.
biggrin.gif

OAK, I had to laugh when The camera went off... I was thinking, I'm sure glad my Pants weren't around my ankles... (Again
wink.gif
)

YOU guys laugh but the first time I brought up the pig food, I grabbed a handfull after dumping it into the BArrel and started Chewing to see what it taste like. NOT bad.. but I didn't swallow
wink.gif

I can't argue with Elkgunner on anything except the Farm animals !! I swear my pants were.. OHH he didn't post anything about them... Uhhhh... Errrr... Uhhhh.. Never mind
eek.gif

JB florida, Since no one else was there, I'm sticking to the me not running from the MOMMA bear... Untill I lost track of her.. then I didn't really run.. I sort of jumped real fast down the slopes !!!!

MNTBOY, I wanted to say BOW or bust too... BUt with Time running out, I almost said "BOW or BUST.. Unless I can shoot one with the rifle ! " Hehe

Whelen Nut.. DID ya like the story.. Right to the chase eh !!

T bone.. She'd rather not wear the coat.. SO I'm gonig to make a Truck cover out of it !!! *WINK*

JB Florida... SEND the link to ELKGUNNER.. He's the HAndy one, I'm just the Lucky one with all the good looks !!!!

HEY ELKGUNNER.. THAT'S the Camera $80, HAS the timer on it... NEED an Address ?~?~?

DANR.. "Moosie the Archer, Killer of Bears" .. Uhhhh I'm not sure I'
ll take that title yet.. Someday maybe !!!

TK.. JUNE 15 th !!!!

That was a long read but it was also one hell of story. Congrats goes out to you Oscar the archer, killer of bears.
wink.gif
Guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to see any pictures. I was wondering if you got so9mething when I saw the Gato post and by golly, you did. Congrats again.
smile.gif

CONGRATS MAN! THAT"S AWESOME! I just got in from a good hunt too... a friend got a real nice one.

Moosie ( or is that BeerSlayer??)

Where are the flippin' pictures. It is 10pm Wednesday night, and you still haven't posted them......
biggrin.gif
get with the program, Kiwi and I a are waiting....at tomorrow for you...
confused.gif

Great story Oscar. I too would like to see the pic of you running scared from the momma bear.

Geat story Moosie. I'll give you an "A" on it. My BS detector didn't even go off while reading it.
cool.gif

I wish I could have seen you face to face with momma bear.

See ya in about t'weeks.

WN

Back