MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Squirrel tournament

good luck. Having watched the Meateater episodes with Clay Newcomb it looks like fun.

As an aside I may have to use your post for a contest. Tell me you are from the Ozarks without telling me you are from the Ozarks.

good luck. Having watched the Meateater episodes with Clay Newcomb it looks like fun.

As an aside I may have to use your post for a contest. Tell me you are from the Ozarks without telling me you are from the Ozarks.
It's a blast and it really aids in practice for still hunting and is honestly a good method of scouting as I constantly run into deer and turkey. But that's all a bonus the best part is eating these are either going to end up as tacos or squirrel fried rice

I loved growing up in the Ozarks but due to my lungs no longer working well in the humidity I had to head for dryer air and wound up in Montana i
Yeah it makes it ruff a July coon hunt can get pretty muggy

Hunting Tournament for a school fundraiser, that is the greatest thing I've ever heard. Love it!!! Have a blast!!!

P.S. Don't forget to download Official Squirrel Scoring Sheet from Hunt Talk Forum.

Hunting Tournament for a school fundraiser, that is the greatest thing I've ever heard. Love it!!! Have a blast!!!

P.S. Don't forget to download Official Squirrel Scoring Sheet from Hunt Talk Forum.
Few of them around a little north of here has a coon hunt fundraiser several schools do sucker gigging tournaments

I hunt another one which has less rules than this one it's also 2 man team and you weigh in one limit of squirrel which in Missouri is 10 a person so you kill 2 limit if you can and pick the 10 biggest.
Can you share any details/rules for how the tournament is set up?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221207-175133_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20221207-175133_Messages.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back