Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Sportsmen for Trump & the selling out of the American Sportsman

Not trying to be a smart ass but: Clinton repealed Glass-Steagall, Bush the younger fueled the home mortages

Wasn't there a Republican majority in congress during Clinton's second term?

Edit: Not intending to support either party with that question. I think we're ascribing a lot of blame to presidents over the financial collapse when the legislature also contributed.

Last edited:
Pretty sure if this board had an election with just two levers and if in this fantasy election the republican platform was to keep federal lands federally owned and they had real plans of or a new directive in regards to drilling which would be limited in expansion. We known who would win this landslide election.

Pretty sure if this board had an election with just two levers and if in this fantasy election the republican platform was to keep federal lands federally owned and they had real plans of or a new directive in regards to drilling which would be limited in expansion. We known who would win this landslide election.
Fantasy is an isle with the river de-nile flowing from the lagoon of longing to the bay of hope.

Edit: Not intending to support either party with that question. I think we're ascribing a lot of blame to presidents over the financial collapse when the legislature also contributed.
You are correct.

If so, then Clinton's deal with the Republicans to allow unregulated trading in derivatives, should get the blame. I believe that was Senator Graham and one other in about 1998.

Clinton’s hit to American jobs and industry was not just NAFTA. A lot of republicans had their fingerprints on this one as well.

Hard to argue that the 2008 crash was not largely due to subprime lending and the practices of Fannie and Freddy. Those were democrat driven policies under the guise of loans to minorities.

All that’s irrelevant. I don’t see trump as a democrat or a republican. Let’s give credit where credit is due. The man in the White House deserves credit for this.

The idea that Hillary Clinton was, or any democrat running as of yet for 2020 is, the better choice for sportsman is trash. Just because a candidates radical environmental views happen to by default possibly benefit public land in a few western states doesn’t mean that’s the best choice for Sportsman. It certainly doesn’t mean those folks are friends to the American outdoorsman. These people aren't like democrats from Wyoming or Montana, they are radical leftists. Gimme a break, outdoorsman all over this country are under constant assault from these people and their ideologies. Sportsman aren't selling out on Public lands by supporting Trump, and no sportsman should feel guilty for voting for him.

Of course we should expect more from our elected officials. And obviously we tell even the ones we agree with on other things when they got it wrong on public lands.

Buzz- Trump is the closet thing to change in the status Quo of American politics that I have ever seen. Maybe that's good or maybe its bad, History will tell. But I think we can Both agree that So as long Americans keep voting for people like Bush or Clinton or Obama or any other career politician for that matter we can Expect to get the same results. We can have it Both ways, soon as Americans realize that there is no black or white, or democrat or republican, or minority and majority, or woman or man, or rich or poor, or public land hunter and trophy hunter. Just Us and them. Them being those that represent us. That's how they control us, they divide us so they can conquer us. Everyone is looking at each other rather than them.

Last edited:
The idea that Hillary Clinton was, or any democrat running as of yet for 2020 is, the better choice for sportsman is trash

That’s a pretty bold statement I cannot bring myself to agree with.

Hard to argue that the 2008 crash was not largely due to subprime lending and the practices of Fannie and Freddy. Those were democrat driven policies under the guise of loans to minorities. ]

To bury your head in the sand and not acknowledge the two different wars being put on credit(at that time) is disingenuous at best. The other factors might have been able to cure themselves, or at least not send us in a deep recession, had we not tossed all that money towards the middle east and the war machine.

Last edited:
Clinton’s hit to American jobs and industry was not just NAFTA. A lot of republicans had their fingerprints on this one as well.

Hard to argue that the 2008 crash was not largely due to subprime lending and the practices of Fannie and Freddy. Those were democrat driven policies under the guise of loans to minorities.

All that’s irrelevant. I don’t see trump as a democrat or a republican. Let’s give credit where credit is due. The man in the White House deserves credit for this.

The idea that Hillary Clinton was, or any democrat running as of yet for 2020 is, the better choice for sportsman is trash. Just because a candidates radical environmental views happen to by default possibly benefit public land in a few western states doesn’t mean that’s the best choice for Sportsman. It certainly doesn’t mean those folks are friends to the American outdoorsman. These people aren't like democrats from Wyoming or Montana, they are radical leftists. Gimme a break, outdoorsman all over this country are under constant assault from these people and their ideologies. Sportsman aren't selling out on Public lands by supporting Trump, and no sportsman should feel guilty for voting for him.

Of course we should expect more from our elected officials. And obviously we tell even the ones we agree with on other things when they got it wrong on public lands.

Buzz- Trump is the closet thing to change in the status Quo of American politics that I have ever seen. Maybe that's good or maybe its bad, History will tell. But I think we can Both agree that So as long Americans keep voting for people like Bush or Clinton or Obama or any other career politician for that matter we can Expect to get the same results. We can have it Both ways, soon as Americans realize that there is no black or white, or democrat or republican, or minority and majority, or woman or man, or rich or poor, or public land hunter and trophy hunter. Just Us and them. Them being those that represent us. That's how they control us, they divide us so they can conquer us. Everyone is looking at each other rather than them.

Totally disagree with the bolded portion. He's dealt in the same ideals, and sits at the same table as the very worst in who we elect...its cronyism, kickbacks, cheating, lying, stealing, being unfaithful, nepotism, etc. etc.

How is that a change in status Quo? Same chit different figurehead.

Pesky facts...

Running
John Hickenlooper - Gov Colorado

Expected to announce
Steve Bullock - Gov Montana
Michael Bennet - Senator Colorado

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...michael-bennet-to-join-presidential-race.html

Pesky facts...

Running
John Hickenlooper - Gov Colorado

Expected to announce
Steve Bullock - Gov Montana
Michael Bennet - Senator Colorado

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...michael-bennet-to-join-presidential-race.html

Laughable, you think the Democratic machine that shafted Bernie Sanders is going to let a moderate Midwest white democrat get the nomination?

Why don't you all whip out your manhood and see who's is bigger. All of this political bullshit gets so stupid and lowballed. I went out on OUR public lands today to scout for antelope and the herd looks good from our mild winter and lots of rain we've gotten lately. Geezus I can't wait for hunting season to start again so the same people who argue and tear each other down over politics congratulate each other from hunting stories.

Totally disagree with the bolded portion. He's dealt in the same ideals, and sits at the same table as the very worst in who we elect...its cronyism, kickbacks, cheating, lying, stealing, being unfaithful, nepotism, etc. etc.

How is that a change in status Quo? Same chit different figurehead.

Possibly worse. Look at his support of Saudi Arabia, who has shown a complete willingness to murder folks for political reasons.

Why don't you all whip out your manhood and see who's is bigger. All of this political bullshit gets so stupid and lowballed. I went out on OUR public lands today to scout for antelope and the herd looks good from our mild winter and lots of rain we've gotten lately. Geezus I can't wait for hunting season to start again so the same people who argue and tear each other down over politics congratulate each other from hunting stories.
Yogi's showing off his big stick on our public land this beautiful warm spring afternoon and concurs with your sentiments John!
20190509_163526.jpg

There are antelope in TN?....
Love ya buddy! Find one for me!!

Back to the banter of those more astute than me.

^yes, that is using my sarcasm font.

Sometimes it’s fun to poke the bear while your waiting for the birds to come in. This was my afternoon, 70 yards was a little far for a bow. Really got a itch to geek something with my new Realm SS.

See any new oil or gas wells going in while you were scouting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back