Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sportsman's Atlas updated w/ 2015 info

Nice. Earlier this year I was having some issues with the public grounds not showing up when zoomed out but they are working fine now.

Thanks for sharing. This is a whole lot nicer to use than the Montana Cadastral map.

Ben, the BMA map worked well for me for the few minutes I had to test drive it. Thanks to you and your group for making this available to the rest of us.

Very glad to see this back up and running. What an awesome tool. Thanks Ben.

Gerald- you should check out the FWP mapping software. They revamped it last year and it's much improved. It's not as user friendly as Ben's site, but will be a huge upgrade over cadastral.

This will be my first season hunting MT and already I want to tip my cap to the state for the amount of private lands opened up through the BMA program, pretty impressive!

Friday is the dial-a-thon. There's no good hunting on BMAs.

Science! Nobody ever goes there anymore, it's too crowded.

Thanks Hellgate Hunters & Anglers for the site. They've been footing the bill on this (it's not a huge expense, but it does cost to update every year).

In the past, they'd had issues optimizing for use with mobile devices. Not sure where that is now, but it has been an issue in the past. I'll let HHA know that some mobile devices are still having issues.

Been looking over 292, plotting my assault against the insurgent mule deer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back