Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sponsor promos with Hunt Talkers

What most appeals to you when receiving promotional incentives from our sponsors?

• Free accessories.

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Free shipping.

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Discounts on purchased item.

Votes: 86 65.6%
  • Entry into special drawings for valuable merchandise.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
and the Leupold scopes I own, I'd happily sell or trade for a Konus, any day of the week.
Post up the Leupolds you have! I can't imagine it'd be hard to get folks to buy you a new Konus to trade for your Leupolds. Depending on models, I know I would!!!

2Rocky, we're happy to let you have all of the Auburn and Clemson fans you want, and hell, we'll even through in a bunch of Florida fans as well!!!!!!!!!!!

1_pointer, I've gotten rid of all of my Leupolds, with the exception of one Rifleman model that has been barely used.......interested?????????

2Rocky, we're happy to let you have all of the Auburn and Clemson fans you want, and hell, we'll even through in a bunch of Florida fans as well!!!!!!!!!!!

1_pointer, I've gotten rid of all of my Leupolds, with the exception of one Rifleman model that has been barely used.......interested?????????

I didn't say Fans, I said GRADS. Born and Bred Southern Gentlemen.

Thanks for the offer, but sadly no. I was hoping you were hoarding a FX3 6X42 as that's what I'm in need of at this time. Good luck on the swapparoo.

2rocky, if they graduated from Clemson, that means they graduated in a year when the tractor was running. Obviously, they weren't athletes. And Clemson and Auburn graduates in the same sentence as gentlemen is a malaprop!!!!!!!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back