Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sons first deer got a double.

7mm08mo

Took my middle son Hudson deer hunting tonight in Mo, he's been deer hunting for a few years now and has yet to get a deer. Discouragement was setting in to say the least, he missed a spike during youth season last year and didn't get as shot the year before or this year. I picked him up from school early and we got ready and headed to the woods. Saw some turkeys and watching them and here comes two does, we waited for about ten minutes to get a shot he was so patient, finally get a shot and he double lunged it,we watched it fall and got ready to go get it and I dropped the shooting stick out of the tree so we could get down and looked over and there was a nice buck staring at us at 50 yards. We reset to the other side of the tree and wait for 15 min before he decides to move more than his head, and he headed right for us. He used my arm as a rest because I had already dropped the sticks and he shot him at 30 yards and he bulldozed for about thirty yards and died 5 yards from the tree. One happy tagged out boy and I couldn't be prouder.

Great smile and priceless memories! Congrats to you both. Good huntin'

SUPER!! That's a day that young man will never forget! Give him a knuckle bump from me!

Congrats to the young man on the double. Not many people can make a claim that they've done that.

As others have pointed it out.... the smile on his face is priceless!!!

Congrats young man on putting some meat in the freezer and doing your part in wildlife conservation!

Awesome... simply awesome.

Congrats to both of you! It been six years since I've had whitetail in my freezer. I finally get to hunt Missouri whitetail again over Christmas break .

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back