Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Son of.....

mdunc8

Just checked the finalized antelope quotas in Wyoming. They reduced tags quite a bit in the unit I applied for as well as my dad's unit. I still have a good chance of drawing, but his is far from a guarantee, which sucks cause he's the only reason I was planning on hunting Wyoming this year. To make matters worse, I didn't put us in for a second choice as the units we chose would have been guaranteed first choice tags based on the quotas for the last five years. Let's hope we get lucky.:(

Son of a... They bumped "my" unit up with more tags. Don't like that one bit

My #1 choice stayed the same and #2 went up by 100 tags. Both were 100% draw last year with 1pt, so it looks like I'll should be hunting pronghorns come September! WHHEEEE!!!!!

well not great news for my group. . .#1 choice down 100 tags, #2 choice down 200 tags. I guess we will see. I'm not sure when they posted the final draw last year? July?

They added permits to my area. Should be great fun considering the amount of competition I saw last year, but I'm still going. After I move out east I'm going to figure Wyoming out a little better seeing as how I'll be so close.

Thanks muley and mdunc, I couldn't remember. I hope we will pull some tags. Good luck to everyone.

My first choice was a trophy unit that I didn't figure on drawing. My second choice was 100% draw and remained the same from last year. Same with my third choice. Should be fine pulling my second choice and getting a point.

First choice was a marginal chance at best but it's down 75 tags and 2nd choice is down 100 this year. Looks like a point for me...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back