Yeti GOBOX Collection

Son finally conects....

elkfarmer

Well my son finally settled his nerves and connected on this great doe. He has had a great year, He missed 3 with his bow and 7 with the gun till this one. Lucky number 11. Boy with the new broadheads and all the sluggs I had to buy for him, I hope he gets a little less costly as time goes on... LOL. I couldn't be more proud of him now as a deer hunter and a father.

Misses
#1 doe 5 yrds hit a tree..bow
#2 doe 10 yrds over the back..bow
#3 buck 25 yrds under ....bow
#4 doe gun opening day am
#5 doe gun opening day am
#6 doe gun opening day pm
#7 & 8 Doe an fawn thanksgiving day am 5 shots 20 yrds lol
#9 Buck thanksgiving day am, came in right after the doe and fawn 30 yrds
#10 doe thanksgiving day am at 11am, we were packing it up for the morning.

And lucky 11, 2 days after thanksgiving it was 8am and we were talking about a turkey in front of us. Next thing I know, BOOM, I thought he shot at the turkey, then BOOM and he goes nuts, she's down she's down he's saying. I am looking around wondering what the hell just happened and then I see her. High 5's and hugs. Man what a great morning.

Now just so you all know, I was beside my son for all the shooting and want you all to know there was not any unsafe shot. Alot of laughing but never an unsafe shot.

Attachments

• email steve and scotty doe 2009.jpg
    email steve and scotty doe 2009.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
It is a great feeling as a father, isn't it. Congrats to him and you.

It can be frustraing at times but is very rewarding. Went through alot of the same with my brotherin law. Congradulations, thats awsome.

Congrats to your son for finally connecting, and you for your patience. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back